What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I am awake, it's 2:50 AM and haven't gone to bed yet because I am excited about going shopping tomorrow! I love Christmas shopping!!! I even love wrapping presents and giving them to people and watching them open them. And I get so excited like a child on Christmas morning. I can't wait!!!
I love your passion, Gummy girl

i'm currently listening to my favorite track..hands on the keyboard..tiktitktktitkk..putting something to write on here...i'm singing right now...woooohh..rock on.."the street were wet and the gate was lock..so i jumped in and i let you in..as we stood at your door with your hands on my waist and you kiss me like you meant it...like you meant it...and i knew that you meant it...

any way its christmas time.. time to have some break i'll set aside the works first..i miss my family...HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE....

Lost in never never land
I'm working and drinking coffee (because it was free) for the first time in a month, and the caffine is doing wonders for me.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

A system of cells interlinked
Working, and listening to some sick psytrance...

Wondering when the rains gonna stop....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Trying to figure out how I am going to work from home and not lose any living space. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Uh yeah sorry, got bit by the wthyathinkin bug.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm listening with quiet incredulity as details of police incompetence and, yes, lies mean that the families of the 29 victims of the Omagh bomb are still no nearer to some form of closure 9 years after that awful day.

With the bungling of the RUC/PSNI in The North and the Garda Síochána in The South I doubt if anyone will now be convicted.

Link

waiting for dismissal..

I'm listening with quiet incredulity as details of police incompetence and, yes, lies mean that the families of the 29 victims of the Omagh bomb are still no nearer to some form of closure 9 years after that awful day.

With the bungling of the RUC/PSNI in The North and the Garda Síochána in The South I doubt if anyone will now be convicted.

Link

Ireland's OJ?