The Official NFL Thread

Tools    

3 straight division titles for them bucs.

Rest of the picture is starting to take shape.

GNB @ DAL
RAM @ DET
PHI @ TAM

CLE @ HOU
PIT @ KAN (if Miami wins tonight)
PIT @ BUF (if Buffalo wins tonight)
BUF @ MIA (if Miami wins tonight)
MIA @ KAN (if Buffalo wins tonight)

or something like that.

What the hell happened to the Eagles? They're talking about firing Siriani and that he's lost the locker room. From 10-1 and most peoples NFC pick for the SB to just ...

Tyreek Hill returns to KC...

A system of cells interlinked
What the hell happened to the Eagles? They're talking about firing Siriani and that he's lost the locker room. From 10-1 and most peoples NFC pick for the SB to just ...

An AJ Brown knee injury to put salt on the wound, as well...

I have my tickets to The Ravens' Division Round game in two weeks, opponent to be determined. Steelers, Browns, Dolphins, or Texans. I believe the only two teams it can't be next round are the Chiefs or Bills.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My playoff bracket predictions...

AFC
Cleveland beats Houston
Miami beats Kansas City
Buffalo beats Pittsburgh

Baltimore beats Miami
Buffalo beats Cleveland

Baltimore beats Buffalo

NFC
Philadelphia beats Tampa Bay
Detroit beats Los Angeles
Dallas beats Green Bay

San Francisco beats Philadelphia
Detroit beats Dallas

San Francisco beats Detroit

SUPER BOWL
Baltimore beats San Francisco

The two number one seeds making it all the way through isn't especially dramatic, but they do seem like the two best teams, going in. If it does turn out this way, no power outages during the game in Vegas, please.

Rooting for Buffalo and Detroit, but there's a lot of likeable (or at least, not hateable) teams in the hunt. Steelers should be one-and-done, another meaningless playoff berth without any real title hopes. We'll see if they take the problems on the offense seriously in the offseason.

There are plenty of fun storylines this year. The swapped QBs facing each other in The Rams at Lions, the continuing folk legend of Joe Flacco, the unexpected rookie campaign of C.J. Stroud, The Packers going in to Dallas to face Mike McCarthy, early-season favorites Miami and Buffalo having such uneven seasons, last year's Super Bowl duo looking shaky and very beatable, the two number one seeds looking stacked and healthy....could be a very entertaining Post Season.

Since 1975 when the playoffs went to the seeding system the top two have both made the big game only thirteen times, though two of the last five, including last year.

The trick is not minding
I think Detroit pulls off the upset in the NFC.
If not, I’ll go with the obvious Baltimore-San Francisco rematch from 2012.

Everyone around here thinks it’s Baltimore’s only chance with KC having a down year