What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Aw, that's great news, Newt. I wish my boys had some cousins to play with...

At this very moment I am slightly freaking out that I sent a link to one of my facebook friends a couple of weeks ago and they haven't been back online since...have I killed them? o_O

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im in soooo much pain today so im just dozing in the chair and checking MoFo and I have a lil'Phoebe sleeping on me

Anarchist within reason
Struggling to understand the attraction of Cricket... especially when England are so bad at it
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Wondering if I should drink more coffee or just take a nap....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just watched the season finale of Criminal Minds.

Simply awesome, i wish i had discoverd the show earlier.
Which season?

Struggling to understand the attraction of Cricket... especially when England are so bad at it
There is no attraction. It's a just a way posh people pass the time before cocktail hour.

Im having a coffee and im hurting all over
Sorry to hear that n3wt. You're really having a bad time of it this week aren't you? Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this.

As for me, I'm having a cup of tea and a few biscuits while I record The Wire.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Congrats

Cheers HK im not so bad today apart from this agonising pain in my right foot/shin its gout apparently

Im drinking coffee and trying to take my mind off things.

Cheers HK im not so bad today apart from this agonising pain in my right foot/shin its gout apparently
That is painful ouch, get better soon

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers Nebb's it is very pain full, I have recently been diagnosed with Gout which on top of my other condition just means more pain for me which sucks. Im currently waiting to see a rheumatologist as the drs think I may have ME aswell.

We're off on holiday WOOHOO my mother in law has booked a holiday to Portugal and for the same price as she is paying for the villa we can go! its crazy so we're off. First hols in nearly 3 years. My boy is so excited Will have to add holiday snaps in the picture thread

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Tattymobile is in for her first service and I have a word of warning to any MoFos who are thinking of buying a Mazda 2 (which I've got for a few hours as a courtesy car).

It's the most uncomfortable little shed that I've had the displeasure to drive in many a long year.