Make Your Picks

The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Pic taken taken from this past Summer.
Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Side note: not sure why it’s sideways, but it’s there

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

A system of cells interlinked
Stelly @ 8 months!

Bradford waiting for me to come and give him a scritch-scritch.

A system of cells interlinked
A story in pictures...

One of two things are happening here... Either Morty is a noble guardian, valiantly keeping Stella safe from harm, or...Morty wants to eat Stella.

⬆️ Precious.

For some reason the theme from “Beauty and the Beast” keeps playing in my head upon seeing those pics.

You ready? You look ready.

Well, I finally decided to donate two pieces of the furniture set I got from my gramps. Freed up a lot of space the way I have things configured now. There's one fool proof way to make you room seem bigger: keep it tidy, fool!
Or presidents that put kids in cages
America awaits on bended knee
Bad Religion

I donate everything to the Vietnam Veterans Association (VVA). Love it since you pick a collection date, shove everything in bags (or not) & leave everything at one’s front door. No human interaction needed from start to finish.

Given them loads of stuff over the years.

You ready? You look ready.
Giving away extra stuff can be weirdly hard but yeah, often feels really good to do it, too.
Yeah, I was worried I was going to regret giving the phone bench away (it was older than me), so I made sure I got everything rearranged in the same day I donated it. I ended up being so happy with the end result that it made giving it up easier to handle.

Choc & marzipan piggies from Aarhus

OOOIIIINNNNNNKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Almost famous for having nailed Madonna once