A Happy Birthday, You Must Have!

Tools    

Happy Birthday Yoda!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I was thrown off by the title. At first, I was thinking, "Do we really have a member with a name like You Must Have!?"

Happy Birthday, Chris! What do you have planned for the day?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

My life isn't written very well.
Happy Birthday Chris! You know I've been reading some of the older threads and they used to call you TWT, why?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

&feature=related

Thanks for a great site

Happy New Year from Philly!
Happy Birthday and may the force be with you, Yoda! What are you like 260 this year?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday Chris!

I live in hope that some day you will have your picture hung much in the same manner as the one of this other Glorious Leader.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Chris!!

Thanks for all the fun years of MoFo goodness!

I had no idea this was about me at first. Thanks everyone.

Happy Birthday, Chris! What do you have planned for the day?
Just gonna grab some food with Courtney after work, most likely. After that, I dunno. Either we'll rent a movie, watch a RiffTrax, or just watch some TV. Nothing too eventful.

Happy Birthday Chris! You know I've been reading some of the older threads and they used to call you TWT, why?
My username was originally TWTCommish, a reference to a baseball website I started before Movie Forums. I changed it a long time ago, but especially tenured MoFos still like to reference it from time to time.

Happy Birthday and may the force be with you, Yoda! What are you like 260 this year?
Close; 25. Look out, car rental outlets and lower insurance premiums; I'm-a-comin' for ya'.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thankyouverymuch, We Do.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I too was confused by this thread title.

Happy Birthday, Yoda!

Have fun with your special lady friend tonight, you must.

There was a great tremor in the Force today…
just as it was 25 years ago…

Happy Birthday
O' Wise One!!

Hope you're having a good one...
and
get cake from the Dark side!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)