What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just come back from shopping, no dvds today still have 3 to watch.

Wondering why I keep having cramps in my right calf muscle...
Drink some Gatorade. Loads of Potassium in that. Potassium is great for muscle cramps, and liver function. Plus, dehydration can cause muscle cramps. So the Gatorade helps either way, there. You may have also pulled your muscle in an odd way, while doing something.

Watching Letterman.

Michael J. Fox is on. Its good to see him and the fact that he is like mobile and stuff. But i still feel bad for him at times when he strugles to get his words out. Still he is pretty funny and the respect the audiance has for him is amazing.
My mother just finished reading his book. She truly enjoyed it. You may want to look it up.

Drink some Gatorade. Loads of Potassium in that. Potassium is great for muscle cramps, and liver function. Plus, dehydration can cause muscle cramps. So the Gatorade helps either way, there. You may have also pulled your muscle in an odd way, while doing something.

Thanks... I ate a banana in case it was potassium... but I can't handle all the sugar in Gatorade so just make my own sugar-free version... which I haven't done lately... so definitely need to...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The King of Movies
I think my body clock is in European time atm.

Reason? I have been going to bed at around 3am and waking up at 12pm latly. I love school hollidays.

My only concern is the fact that the late-night infomercials are eventualy going to persaude me to by a product.

I finished up a review and am about to go to the store and pick up some things.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Have you tried Football Manager Live? I bought it a couple of weeks ago and it's as addictive as I've found an MMO-type game.

There's also a 4 month free trial which is appealing.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i just got home from the dr's and i can hear now!! i have to get my ears cleaned out every other month. my suggestion is dont let it get bad. i am cooking me some lunch and dreading this upcoming weekend at work. busy one and hope i make good!! happy 4th to all my mofos!!! even to the ones who dont celebrate it

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im just relaxing in my mum-in-laws while my son plays in the den with his new gun and my brother-in-law (6) has one to and they are making a hell of a noise My daughter is sleeping on the couch, love her.

The King of Movies
I have been trying to download a tv show episode off the internet for five hours now. And every time i try, something seems not to work.

Why can't stuff just work?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just had some great news about my cousin and his partner, they have just had a baby girl, named Roxana!

Im so pleased they are all ok and thier baby is 9 months younger than my daughter so they are going to be very close as we are.

Im also just going to have some home made curry! woohoooo!!!!