I know this... Because of this movie...

Tools    

I learned that rocket launchers come with instructions from Commando ... and my dad verified it 'tis true...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I've learned that the sound a horse makes whilst it's trotting can be replicated with a hollow coconut cut in half.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Welcome to the human race...
Ten things I learned from Withnail and I...
  • Shooting at fish with shotguns doesn't work.
  • "Ponces" wear perfumed shoes
  • It takes twelve papers to make a Camberwell carrot (nothing less).
  • People failed to paint the 1960s black.
  • Poisoned onions are a good way to take care of a rat problem.
  • When asking for a chicken, make sure it arrives dead.
  • Don't drink anti-freeze with lighter fluid because you should never mix your drinks.
  • The ideal way to cope with winter is to cover yourself in Deep Heat and get close to the radiator.
  • Russian plays are about women staring out of windows whining about ducks going to Moscow.
  • Caged animals in the park are a better audience for your thespian abilities than any human beings.

You want to post like me?
- The average serial killer is male, between 30-40 and often have a military background.
- A public park, between 3 and 4 o'clock, is statistically the ideal time for child kidnappers.
- Psychotic killers are often less violent than the general population when not in their psychotic state.
- Criminals with severe OCD are often unable to prevent themselves from doing harm.
- Criminals who were beaten by their fathers often never hurt women.
- The list of sex offenders don't deal with child molesters only, but also people who have visited prostitutes.

Criminal Minds.

The King of Movies
- The average serial killer is male, between 30-40 and often have a military background.
- A public park, between 3 and 4 o'clock, is statistically the ideal time for child kidnappers.
- Psychotic killers are often less violent than the general population when not in their psychotic state.
- Criminals with severe OCD are often unable to prevent themselves from doing harm.
- Criminals who were beaten by their fathers often never hurt women.
- The list of sex offenders don't deal with child molesters only, but also people who have visited prostitutes.

Criminal Minds.
I love Criminal Minds, it's such a good show. It's like CSI but actualy good.

Anyway

I have learned that............

Epenefrin (how ever you spell it) is actualy a form of adrenalin - Crank

haha, i just noticed that this is my one year aniversery here.

Ten things I learned from Withnail and I...
  • Shooting at fish with shotguns doesn't work.
  • "Ponces" wear perfumed shoes
  • It takes twelve papers to make a Camberwell carrot (nothing less).
  • People failed to paint the 1960s black.
  • Poisoned onions are a good way to take care of a rat problem.
  • When asking for a chicken, make sure it arrives dead.
  • Don't drink anti-freeze with lighter fluid because you should never mix your drinks.
  • The ideal way to cope with winter is to cover yourself in Deep Heat and get close to the radiator.
  • Russian plays are about women staring out of windows whining about ducks going to Moscow.
  • Caged animals in the park are a better audience for your thespian abilities than any human beings.
I almost forgot...
  • Don't attempt anything without the gloves.

Ok so Ive watched every season of Survivor on TV. Consistently no matter where they are they need to know how to make fire. I can understand if youve never seen or dont remember Quest For Fire, but Castaway?!

Y'see they put the husk on the palm fron, then start moving the stick to cause friction. The point is they dont have an airway at the bottom of the palm fron. Tom Hanks in Castaway found out the hard way you need that. Just break the palm fron in half a lil, put the husk in, make friction with the stick - Done! Every season I go thru this...

Two things are common with pyromaniacs. In their childhood they were bed wetters and cruel to animals.
So when people say "don't play with fire, you'll wet your bed", that's not true. You wet your bed you'll grow up to be a pyromaniac...

Criminal Minds.

Two things are common with pyromaniacs. In their childhood they were bed wetters and cruel to animals.
So when people say "don't play with fire, you'll wet your bed", that's not true. You wet your bed you'll grow up to be a pyromaniac...

Criminal Minds.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I know Michael Jackson's whole life story, thanks to any news channel in the last 3 days.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Love this thread idea!

I learned pay attention to every detail that you can if there is someone who wants to kill you....That's from quite a few movies.
A lot of history about the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, Sankara Stones, and Crystal Skulls from the Indiana Jones movies.

Never make friends with a monkey....Raiders of the Lost Ark
You get more for your money in Bolivia....Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
You can't tell when a person's lying....Charade
How to steal a million....How to Steal a Million
There's more but I'm out of ideas for the moment

I've learned that aluminum is an oxygen barrier--from "Tremors" (part 1 or 3).

Jesus wasn't the Messiah... He was a very naughty boy.
The Life Of Brian
Er, dude, that was Brian. If you need any clarification, there's a scene where Brian and his mother attend Jesus's Sermon on the Mount, thereby distinguishing the two characters.

...sorry, had to nitpick that.

Of course, for all we know Jesus wasn't the Messiah either.

I now know that if evil bots land on the Earth, run away from them as soon as possible from the Decepticons in the Transformers Series.

I learned that plasma actually exists from the lightsabers in Star Wars.

I learned that guns are dangerous from Die Hard.

I learned that tiny guys can still pack a huge punch from Yoda in Star Wars.

I learned that jumping is a great way to save yourself in time of dangers from Star Wars.

I learned that stunts are dangerous from some stunt movies.

I learned that these kinds of threads are good for curing boredom from this website

Guess I overdid it :P

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I now know that if evil bots land on the Earth, run away from them as soon as possible from the Decepticons in the Transformers Series.

I learned that plasma actually exists from the lightsabers in Star Wars.

I learned that guns are dangerous from Die Hard.

I learned that tiny guys can still pack a huge punch from Yoda in Star Wars.

I learned that jumping is a great way to save yourself in time of dangers from Star Wars.

I learned that stunts are dangerous from some stunt movies.

I learned that these kinds of threads are good for curing boredom from this website

Guess I overdid it :P

I learned that I agree with you on your last one.

I learned to never hurt someone's car. The car may have feelings.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!