Come Commentate With Me!

→ in
Tools    

ATTENTION MOFOS!

Sean and I are planning on doing a commentary for Star Wars: A New Hope Sunday at 5:00 PM PST.

Anyone who wants to join, please do so! The more the merrier.

May the force be with you,

Swan

A system of cells interlinked
No more A New Hope for me!

From now on, I just watch Despecialized Edition, as seen in the theaters in 1977...

No more A New Hope for me!

From now on, I just watch Despecialized Edition, as seen in the theaters in 1977...
That's my preferred version too, but I think we're going to have the do the special edition just because that's what available for most people, unfortunately.

Won't be forever. They are going to release the originals again. I will then be buying the trilogy for like the tenth time in my life. Can you do Sunday Raul? You really should be a part of this.

And if you don't join, we'll make fun of you during our commentary!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
EpisodeIV: A New Hopetonight 8ET 5PT. Don't leave Swan and I alone in our nerdom. Mo MoFos equals Mo fun.

I just wanted to let you know that it's not looking good for me for tonight. We're still catching up after yesterday's con, and we probably won't be done on time.

I'll try to cue the movie up on my computer and follow along as best as possible, but I'll be in and out of the office for a while.

Well, thank God no one waited for me 'cause I wasn't gonna join anyway.

Greatest Sidekick Ever
ATTENTION MOFOS!

Sean and I are planning on doing a commentary for Star Wars: A New Hope Sunday at 5:00 PM PST.

Anyone who wants to join, please do so! The more the merrier.

May the force be with you,

Swan
Can I join?