The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why do all MoFo ladies have such sexy voices?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

BRB reviving Personal Pictures thread now.
You wont get one from me sorry...

If I get my picture taken, it takes my soul... what little I still have...

@resopamenic and @Ms. M - I need to hear your voices now, or I'm going to die.

You wont get one from me sorry
I still have your old picture on my hard drive. Wait, is that creepy?

I dug it. Now that I hear your voice, your posts take on new shape for me, which is nice. Maybe one day you'll forgive my steak and potato disposition and recommend me a kickstart film package in the thriller surrealistic genre that I can fork into.

@Mr Minio , @neiba , @Citizen Rules , @cat_sidhe , @Joel , @Swan , @TheUsualSuspect , @rauldc14 , @The Rodent , @seanc , @Nostromo87 , @Yoda , @CiCi and everyone else

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0j5V2hI2Ldg

I sound a bit congested.. I hate allergies..
You sound down to earth and cheery. Funny how text can have someone sometimes sound otherwise. (not you, moviegal). Me, my voice is garbage. I sound like a 12 year old monk.

recommend me a kickstart film package in the thriller surrealistic genre that I can fork into.
I don't know any!

You sound down to earth and cheery. Funny how text can have someone sometimes sound otherwise. (not you, moviegal). Me, my voice is garbage. I sound like a 12 year old monk.
I guess for the most part.. I do sound cheery... I actually talk on the phone all day with technicians for the company I work for... most love just chatting with me on things other than work.. some of them are a bit jealous because back in Feb of this year.. I got a 16in electronic BB-8 and the guys are huge Star Wars fans.. I have a few who love to talk movies... actually one is just as big as fan as I am... if he hears me talking in the background.. he will tell the employee on the phone to "Tell Liz foreign movies sux"... I invited him to join us here too...

Only downfall.. I have a few technicians who flirt with me... one is about my age and the other is years older... now that kind of creeps me out at times....