RIP Prince

Tools    

I was reading up on him the other day after he'd been sick. They had to make an emergency landing when he collapsed on his private jet.

Such sad news. The guy was a genius.

Ive been trying to find Lets Go Crazy on YouTube, but he protected his stuff so well all you can find are covers and karaoke versions

A system of cells interlinked
Whoa!!!

RIP Prince

What a talent!

Yeah Chypmunk they blocked it from being broadcast, and the Russian YouTube doesnt have the whole song but parts.

Damn it! I actually want to listen to some Prince and cant! Am I gonna have to actually go buy this now?! jk

All we're gonna be left with in the music industry is Beyoncé and Bieber... and in the movies it'll be Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart with WS Anderson directing them.

That alone is sad news.

Legend for sure. I like Yoda's post because, yeah, the dude could shred. But he was also an incredibly talented songwriter.

RIP

I remember VH1 was interviewing Stevie Nicks, and she told a story about hitting a roadblock on a song in the studio. For days they couldnt get what they wanted, and somehow someone said "Call Prince". Well someone called Prince (no this isnt a Dave Chappell story), and got him on his car phone, and he was at the studio shortly after getting the call.

She said he sat there, listened to everything, showed the producer what to do, and left. He was there 20 minutes tops, and everyone knew he nailed it. Wish I knew more details on this Im just going from memory.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
This sucks, I always liked him, and thought he was leagues better than Michael Jackson. Me and an old friend of mine used to do a drunken metal version of "When Doves Cry" whenever we'd have a few too many. R.I.P