R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Damn. What a sad thing to log in and see this morning.

I always liked reading his posts, his acerbic wit, and his straight-forward way of discussion. We will always remember Deadite here at MoFo...

RIP

He was sick for a little while but we had no idea it was so bad till he had the surgery. As for the last movie he watched maybe The Raid but not sure.
This guy was a beast . Sympathic , very friendly , good movie taste and He saw The Raid for last movie !

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Very sad. Just seen this thread. RIP Deadite.

I didn't have much interaction with Deadite but looking at his Avatar I do remember seeing him around on threads I went into. It is always hard to loose someone in a community like this because from all the responses it is clear this is not just a forum but a family and in this sad time it makes me smile that he touched so many people in so many good ways and was loved, it is clear he will not simply be forgotten.

RIP Deadite.

In the Beginning...
Very sad to see this today. I really enjoyed chatting with him on a number of occasions. He was a sharp guy.

You know, this throws into sharp relief the "reality" of even our digital existence here. Most of us have never met, so we're just names on a screen to each other. Just a bunch of silent voices all gabbing away, not really affected by nor concerning ourselves much with the passing of time. I've been a member here for 10 years. Sure doesn't seem that long.

Just want to say I'm thankful to "know" all of you here. I really enjoy this forum and I'm glad Chris has taken the time to keep it going.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Damn, that's rough. Rest easy mate.

I'm sure a lot of us had the same experience as me, logging in of a morning to find a disproportionate amount of rep handed out to you and finding out it had all been given by Deadite.

Bugger, saw this on the front page of the forum just now and was hoping it was another silly joke thread but turned out not to be the case. Enjoyed reading his posts especially the ones on horror films and also little chats with him.

Deadite, RIP.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Deadite was responsible for pretty much all of my rep on weird little posts that didn't deserve any sort of rep. I didn't know him all that well, but from what little I knew, and the little that we talked, he was a decent guy.

R.I.P. Deadite

Reviews

The last rep I received from Deadite was when I said ID4 would become an instant classic.
Deadite gave me a rep for pointing out that a movie from the 90s can't become an instant classic . That wasn't my last rep from him though, he gave me 3 or 4 since then.

The last post of mine that Deadite repped was this silly post of mine in Food Association where I posted a picture of a key lime milkshake. He repped it a week ago, even though it's sort of an old post.

I edited the post just now and dedicated it to him.

He also repped this post in Sweatin' to the Oldies Song Tournament a week ago.

And he repped this two weeks ago.

The last conversation I had with Deadite was a banterous exchange in his Cool Movies thread regarding Liam Neeson's performance in Darkman - he was always a good laugh.

I remember Deadite had put up a good fight trying to get the full Comic Book Movies List of Rodent's up in the MoFo Lists.

Now that he's dead, I think someone ought to respect his wishes.....

This is the last post of mine he repped. He gave me rep a lot actually. I'll miss refreshing the page and finding five new reps all of the sudden, all by Deadite.

This is the last post of mine he repped. He gave me rep a lot actually. I'll miss refreshing the page and finding five new reps all of the sudden, all by Deadite.
Ah, yes, that post about JayDee. Speaking of JayDee, you all better pray for him. He's sick and this place has been really jinxed around here this year. Pray hard!

This is kind of weird....the last post of mine that Deadite repped -
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

This is all started with Philip Seymour Hoffman and my "Guest House of Hate" thread. Then the whole thing with Mannequin and the two people involved with Mannequin (the director and the guy who played "Hollywood"). And now Deadite, who feared I would kill him, and... well!

I should leave. I'm cursed. Sexy Curse.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Wow, that's terrible news. He seemed a great guy. He will be missed for sure!