God Dag

Tools    

Thought I use the very limited Swedish I even know as an intro. My name is Shyla and yes I am original from Sweden. Lived there for 1 year of my life. Needless to say I don't remember much. Both my parents are from Sweden as is most of my family. I now live in Pennsylvania where I have grown up all my life and next fall will be attending Loyola, MD College. I of course love watching movies why else would I even be here if I didn't. I am into almost all genres if they a made to good quality. I also enjoy listening to classic rock 60's and 70's music and of course just having fun.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

Hi Tazzy. What's your fav Swedish film?
Well since I lived only in Sweden until I was 1 year old I don't have a huge list of films, but I have seen an Ingmar Bergman film called Cries and Whispers that was really good.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Goddag goddag hur är läget, snäckan?

So where in Sweden are your parents from? I live in Lund, Skåne.

Welcome.....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Goddag goddag hur är läget, snäckan?

So where in Sweden are your parents from? I live in Lund, Skåne.

Welcome.....
They are both from Karlskrona. That is where my both sets of my grandparents live.

I am having a nervous breakdance
They are both from Karlskrona. That is where my both sets of my grandparents live.
It's very beautiful there. You should go visit your grandparents....