Happy Birthday Tacitus

Tools    

I won't be able to get on line untill tomorrow evening so i am doing this before i go to bed tonight

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT GUY

Instead of buying you a bottle of Bushmills (the Best whiskey in the North) I decided to buy you the distillery.

Now promise you won't drink it all at once!

Happy Birthday to a lovely lad x

Happy birthday tacitus

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Tacitus

there's a frog in my snake oil
Erm, i rooted through a bargain bin and found this controversial remake for you.

Happy birthday matie .

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, brother! I wish you all the best in the future! You're a terrific guy and a splendid MoFoist! For real....

My gift to you:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	drink.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	5453  

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Awwww thanks guys.

Nebbie - you're great! How nice of you to notice that I'm over 50% of the way towards retirement.

Ophelia - Bushmills was the first place I got drunk (Geography field trip in 1987ish) so you hit the spot there.

TB & Sedai - Cheers.

Cinders - Lucien Freud....a queen with a fag. Bombastic, sweetie!

Golgot - Words nearly fail me. Thanks my friend.

Pete - Thanks a lot, my musical brother. It's great to know someone else who drinks from the MacGowan bottle (wiping it first of course, you never know quite where old Shane's been).

Have a good one Tacticus

Lá breithe mhaith agat Tatty!!!!

Sláinte, grá agus airgead daoibh, le dóthain ama iad a úasáid...

A man is only as old as the woman he feels. ~ Groucho Marx

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

H.B Tac.

short n sweet...

Hope it was great.

Arresting your development
Happy birthday Tatty, so very sorry to be missing the fun this weekend...

But all my love and birthday glee to you!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Just back from Chicago, so Happy Birthday and a Happy New Year to my old celtic pal!!!
Cheers and beers!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Dave!

Cheers to your day of birth. And, lets have another round....
You're such a great guy Dave, and it's been such a great pleasure knowing you.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
A man is only as old as the woman he feels. ~ Groucho Marx

Dave~~~you wouldn't mind being this age....

...would you?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thank you one and all. You've conspired to make this the best 33rd birthday I've ever had.

Caity - I'm reminded of some friends who decided to call their offspring by extremely unusual Irish names. One day in their kitchen I cleared my throat and 4 kids came running towards me...

Annie - The divine Miss Witt as a birthday pressie? I'm off to meet a shady looking chap at the crossroads this midnight.

um, yeah... what they said ^^

sorry I'm late man, crappy berfday