The 2014 MoFie Award Ceremonies

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You're sick, Daniel! Actually, I just showed my family and friend some lowlights from that yesterday. Including "Roomy Hitler". My wife wasn't amused, but the others laughed at the patheticness.

Wait, what? How the.. why the?

This is the one category that I was really shocked to get nominated in and now I've tied in it? With last year's winner, no less? How the hell did that happen?!

I'm shocked and honored, truly.

And on that note, this is one category that I didn't vote for myself in. My vote went to Gunslinger. Not only does he probably have the most survival skills of anyone nominated, but being an attractive straight male he'd be good for... uh... other things.

So congrats for a much deserved win for him!

Well, look at that, Miss Vicky! You got an award!

Obviously, I voted for The Gunslinger45. Like I'd be happy stranded on an island with Miss Vicky. Although I did come up with some ideas for what we could do in that situation.
Bite me! You just dont want to be "Purged" from the island!!

This is not the enthusiastic response I was hoping for. I'm sorry I didn't buy you a f**king ring, okay!?!?! I'm poor. You're supposed to love me for who I am!!!!!
I'm busy right now! "Funniest MoFo" is next. Heavy, heavy drama.

Wait, what? How the.. why the?

This is the one category that I was really shocked to get nominated in and now I've tied in it? With last year's winner, no less? How the hell did that happen?!

I'm shocked and honored, truly.

And on that note, this is one category that I didn't vote for myself in. My vote went to Gunslinger. Not only does he probably have the most survival skills of anyone nominated, but being an attractive straight male he'd be good for... uh... other things.

So congrats for a much deserved win for him!
Sooooo... I guess we could retitle this "The Best Un-Official MoFo Couple."

Oh, no, no. Hands and everything else off!

Master of My Domain
Congrats you two! I can imagine what kind of fun stuff would happen if stranded on an island with both of them...

No not that kind of thing. Shoo, shoo perverts.

Congrats you two! I can imagine what kind of fun stuff would happen if stranded on an island with both of them...

No not that kind of thing. Shoo, shoo perverts.
and do you think it would be safe to be on a stranded isle with me?.... coconuts do run out quickly... we will have to learn the ways of "Hannibal" and the weakest one is first....

I'm busy right now! "Funniest MoFo" is next. Heavy, heavy drama.
Knowing how much that award means to you, I had honeykid, um . . . "disposed of." You'll never see another ,,, or