The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Well as some of you know, I took a trip up to Idaho with my family to meet my mom's biological mother and other relatives. Well, me being me, I brought my camera but took absolutely no photos.

I'll have to get pics from some of the relatives at some point. However, I do have this pic that my brother sent me of me holding my little nephew William, who I hadn't previously met (my brother lives in Washington, I live in California). I don't like kids, but this little man stole my heart just a little bit.

Well as some of you know, I took a trip up to Idaho with my family to meet my mom's biological mother and other relatives. Well, me being me, I brought my camera but took absolutely no photos.

I'll have to get pics from some of the relatives at some point. However, I do have this pic that my brother sent me of me holding my little nephew William, who I hadn't previously met (my brother lives in Washington, I live in California). I don't like kids, but this little man stole my heart just a little bit.

Quoted it since it was the last post on that page.

Great pic, adorable nephew and you look great

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love his hair, and his dino PJs. Hope you had a lovely weekend MV.

^awww, i can see why!
I think 'this kid' needs a Mofo name.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i went to the springs on Saturday with my husband, my friend Mary, and a friend of hers i was just meeting for the first time. it was swellegent

Perfect weather by the looks of it, ash!

Finally got him on camera saying it... Cuppa Tea.
About 4 minutes 15 seconds.

Contains a little bit of swearing if you watch the whole thing. Not me swearing though