Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

It's seems a very unfair voting process if one can be voted out without even playing, i would of enjoyed playing this game as i'm used to competing in sports, but if i'm this unpopular to be voted out without even playing then i'll give games like this a miss.
Unfairly voted out? I hope I don't sound harsh, but you quit without giving it a chance. You could have approached me, for example, and with spooky that's 3 votes already in your camp on the first round.
But you quit instantly so we'll never know what would have happened with those votes. It's not like sports, but it's a lot of fun and I think that's all @rauldc14's trying to say (sorry, don't mean to paraphrase), that it's a pity you quit (which equals a vote-off in practice) because you may have done well on a social level (since this game has a lot to do with that, too).

Give it a think for next time, if this game is indeed for you, but remember anything can happen in Survivor.
I know it's not like sports, but by competing in sports it shows i am very competitive. I followed Survivor and it looked like fun, but a 'story' would not compete against pics, it's either everyone does a story or everyone does a pic, not a mixture of both. I won't be joining in anything else now.

You could have sat that challenge out, especially by forming an alliance, though. It's a bit more like chess with theater and activities. And then during voting, a lot like the opening scene of A Shot in the Dark.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I meant wasn't a bad game.

But 2 and 3 will remain the best easily. And 1 of course.

But funny enough, Sexy Celebritys Big Brother game may still be the most legendary game.

I'm glad @cat_sidhe got some votes, but, SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THEM OVER ME!
I agree with that.

I was afraid of her beating me simply because she's a flirtatious kind of chick and that can go a very long way.

I even had a moment near the end of this game where I thought I had screwed myself by going to the end with @cricket and @cat_sidhe because of BOTH of them.

@cat_sidhe made me nervous because I thought, OH NO. I always have bad luck with women in these games whenever I actually try playing. First it was @Aniko. Then it was @teeter_g. Then it was @CosmicRunaway. I was very much afraid @cat_sidhe would be the next woman to bring me down again.
I didn't know you had bad luck with women in the games. You must have been super nervous considering my usual black cat, number 13 juju. Or maybe that made me the one to break the bad luck streak.

I thought it was gonna be a repeat of the 2003 Survivor - @cricket would ditch me for the bimbo.

I had even seriously considered sending in a vote as @cricket FOR @cat_sidhe to be eliminated. Yes, I considered ditching both of them.

You beautiful, paranoid creature.

@cricket had to deal with an earful from me, and I'm sorry.
He didn't have any of that sort of trouble with me.

I really think there needs to be one more big game. We need one more big game, with more people, especially better people. @cricket and @cat_sidhe should definitely be back as well as @edarsenal. And the other regulars. @HashtagBrownies and @Yam12 could probably beat it, but Suspect's alts will try.
I'll participate again!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
@rauldc14 remarked how he was surprised @Sexy Celebrity didn't quite. WHY would he quit? He had this one in the bag. While a little shaky in his mind, he had the real, seasoned, big players out of the game with @TheUsualSuspect, @7thson & @seanc and @cricket on his side. It was simply knocking out newbies one after the other and keeping a safe bet for the #2 position. He the majority of the cards for this one and quitting with a definitive win in sight IS NOT how sexy rolls.
Sexy did what I told others needed to be done when I made a Lestat character influenced PM with @Nope when he asked if I was gonna vote Yam12 out.

So why did you not vote for me?
Because I knew you had the win and didn't want it to be a complete and utter domination over cat. I wanted her to have at least 2 votes when all was said and done.

and besides, you're beautiful when you panic

If @TheUsualSuspect had only read Clive Barker's The Scarlet Gospels, he would have known my game.

In that book, which came out a couple of years ago, Pinhead is going around the world killing off powerful magicians who can stop him. Mere mortals (newbies) are not the threats. It's the people who know what they're doing.
and when there was enough of us to MAKE THE BIG PLAY, nobody did.
would have made an even playing field and an exciting end game instead of the inevitable and obvious one,

See, I think that you and 7thson voted for Cat just to give her votes, and Nope voted against me for more personal reasons.
no idea about. . . well anyone's mindset at the end, but it DID make for an exciting counting of the votes

I blame Nope. You told him the right thing to do. Of course, it was possible Nope could have gone far and won without you. I really did consider asking everyone to vote me out and maybe help Nope win. The problem was - I had to choose - who do I want to see win? Nope or Cricket? The answer was: None of the above. I'll go with myself.
I can't put the blame solely on him. It was a group thing. Including myself for not sending a secondary blanket PM to the rest with a more thorough list of arguments. Though at the time, doing a character move, I stayed in character and didn't explain myself and decided, if they don't act, then they made their graves and I've given Yam one more day to survive and Lestat would rather burn than sit and stew, waiting.