Survivor 9: A Journey through the World

Tools    

'Cause I mean... you could make a case for everyone who plays in this game.... being @TheUsualSuspect. You look at @CosmicRunaway and all the similarities she has with him... and it really makes you think.
I considered changing my user title to "The Usual Suspect" as a joke, but I didn't want to cause unnecessary paranoia.
On April Fools, we should all change our avatars to Suspect's just to screw with Sexy

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
By the way contestants, did u feel like this was a game that respected people with busy lives? Since that was the biggest excuse from people that didn't play was that they were too busy. Hell I worked 50+ hours a week during this.

My problem with this game -- there weren't many people playing it. In reality, there were 10 people, and some of them were newbies that had never played before, and some were alt accounts. Some were "deadly-ish." Suspect, 7thson, Seanc, maybe Edarsenal, maybe Nope. Cricket would have been deadly had he not been on my side. I was still afraid he'd betray me.

I'm glad that I won, I'm proud. It was a challenging game.... but it wasn't as tough as it could have possibly win. I'm not 100% happy about winning what kinda felt like "a small" Survivor game. It was kinda Survivor Jr.-ish to me. I really might not have been so lucky in a bigger game. But... with Cricket, maybe I would have.
I didn't really start playing until there were 9 people left, the day we voted out Sean. I believed that day it was already a done deal with you and Cat in the finals.

The last winner was from Colorado, it's a chill limo picking you up from your doorstep for a 3 minute ride to the Survivor Chopper.

Glad you are joining us for brunch, winners brunch is delicious.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Random thoughts about this season.

I can't help but think how having @CosmicRunaway @Camo and @CiCi could have dramatically have made this game better. It was a bad game, but it lacked firepower because we didn't know what people like @catsidhe and @edarsenal had to offer. I think both of the two of them were very good additions to the game and I hope to see them play again.

It seemed from a host side there were no true big blindsided this time around, maybe @seanc but I figure he may have somewhat known as well.

@Nope1172 and @TheUsualSuspect should be considered some of the best to play the game. I know Nope hasn't won, but he's done damn good.

@cricket is definitely capable of being a great player in this game

I can't believe @Sexy Celebrity didn't quit. I thought for sure he was going to quit on my create a vacation challenge. I was gone for the weekend and it was a long drawn out challenge in a way that definitely tested his patience.

@Dannii seriously could have been a good competitor socially. It's too bad we never got to see that happen. I don't know that she would have been voted out first although she had the most votes at the time.

I think @7thson game could be the best if we get some dominant forces in the game. Hope @TONGO will join that as well.

Random thoughts about this season.

I can't help but think how having @CosmicRunaway @Camo and @CiCi could have dramatically have made this game better. It was a bad game, but it lacked firepower because we didn't know what people like @catsidhe and @edarsenal had to offer. I think both of the two of them were very good additions to the game and I hope to see them play again.

It seemed from a host side there were no true big blindsided this time around, maybe @seanc but I figure he may have somewhat known as well.

@Nope1172 and @TheUsualSuspect should be considered some of the best to play the game. I know Nope hasn't won, but he's done damn good.

@cricket is definitely capable of being a great player in this game

I can't believe @Sexy Celebrity didn't quit. I thought for sure he was going to quit on my create a vacation challenge. I was gone for the weekend and it was a long drawn out challenge in a way that definitely tested his patience.

@Dannii seriously could have been a good competitor socially. It's too bad we never got to see that happen. I don't know that she would have been voted out first although she had the most votes at the time.

I think @7thson game could be the best if we get some dominant forces in the game. Hope @TONGO will join that as well.
It's seems a very unfair voting process if one can be voted out without even playing, i would of enjoyed playing this game as i'm used to competing in sports, but if i'm this unpopular to be voted out without even playing then i'll give games like this a miss.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I think this has been the best game in quite a while, and for that @rauldc14 should be proud, especially given how unpopular this has been, and for getting new blood involved.

I think this has been the best game in quite a while, and for that @rauldc14 should be proud, especially given how unpopular this has been, and for getting new blood involved.
I would probably agree with this if he stopped having cheap digs at me, i quit cos i can't post pics, it's no big deal now, but to keep having a dig at me is low.

Great game guys, i didn't follow it much but SC winning is great, it's something that had to happen; cat is an excellent runner up i imagine she was a very fun player.

I'm mostly posting to say again that i have mentions turned off so don't mention me I feel really bad when i see someone did and they probably think i'm ignoring them; i'm not (Raul). I've put it in my sig now haha.

It's seems a very unfair voting process if one can be voted out without even playing, i would of enjoyed playing this game as i'm used to competing in sports, but if i'm this unpopular to be voted out without even playing then i'll give games like this a miss.
Unfairly voted out? I hope I don't sound harsh, but you quit without giving it a chance. You could have approached me, for example, and with spooky that's 3 votes already in your camp on the first round.
But you quit instantly so we'll never know what would have happened with those votes. It's not like sports, but it's a lot of fun and I think that's all @rauldc14's trying to say (sorry, don't mean to paraphrase), that it's a pity you quit (which equals a vote-off in practice) because you may have done well on a social level (since this game has a lot to do with that, too).

Give it a think for next time, if this game is indeed for you, but remember anything can happen in Survivor.