What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

the last movies i seen were garden state and coffee and ciggarettes,so its been awhile for me

You ready? You look ready.
Star Wars Episode III- For the second time and I do plan on seeing it one more time before it leaves theatre.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Episode III
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

The Amityville Horror

A system of cells interlinked
Star Wars : Episode III

yet again

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Sedai
Star Wars : Episode III

yet again
Going for the record Sedai? .....well it's definitley a worthwhile film to watch many times in theaters.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Going for the record Sedai? .....well it's definitley a worthwhile film to watch many times in theaters.
Hey, I saw it 5 times already and still plan on seeing it again.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, a week ago it was Revenge of the Sith, but as of a few hours ago, it's now Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Got to see an advance screening tonight. Very cute, quite funny, well-cast and -acted. A bit too much heart-tugging stuff all in the latter part of the movie, but all in all, better than I anticipated.

i only watched, 1 and 2, how are the ones before?

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
i only watched, 1 and 2, how are the ones before?
Am I missing something? which 1 and 2.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I think perhaps it's a reference to Star Wars: has only seen episodes 1 and 2. Hasn't seen "the ones before," meaning episodes 4, 5, and 6 from the 1970s and early 1980s.

Yes?

If so, my answer is, Go thou, now, and watch episodes 4, 5, and 6! You're watching the out-of-order movies out of order!

yes, it like me. I alsways watch trilogies and sequels out of order. LOL.