I'm going to go die.

bye.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Godsend
I'm going to go die.

bye.
Finally.

The original was *****, critically.
From an audience POV, it wasn't, well it was. I knew it was bad when i saw it, and i know it is bad. Still enjoy it though. One of those films.

A system of cells interlinked
Hmmmm, I thought the sequel would be called "Dude, where are our careers??"

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Parky
"Stoner bashin' time!"
Absoluteley true m8..... especially if the stoners in question are the peeps dissing one of the most 'sweet' films....... bring a sequel on..... but only if its got AK & SWS in it.... i don't think the sequel will work with a different cast! SHIBBY

Most people who like this type of film are teens who say dude alot, which is the target audience, older people wont bother to pay to see this.
The first one had a few laughs the rest was quite boring, the sequal will probably be even more over the top with yet again only a few laughs.

A novel adaptation.
Really, this is probably pretty low on my list of movies to stop being made.
There are plenty of remakes that should be prevented, and another dumb stoner flick is harmless.

Unless this whole effort was a commentary on the reverence the first film should be dealt with, in which case... yeah, I don't know.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Tea Barking
Most people who like this type of film are teens who say dude alot, which is the target audience, older people wont bother to pay to see this.
Well im 34 and would relish seeing a sequel to such a delightful piece of cinematography. Dude.

Just to let you all Dude , Where's My Car fans, the film won't happen!!! Literally. It began as a possiblity and just got forgotten about.

So, all of those who don't care for the film (as for me) or any other movie of the sort.... YEAH!!!!

Originally Posted by The Sarge
Well im 34 and would relish seeing a sequel to such a delightful piece of cinematography. Dude.
Dude! I said most people

Thanks for the info jrs, ti's a shame