Stop The Making of Dude, Wheres My car 2

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
SIGN THE PETITION

http://www.petitiononline.com/Dude333/petition.html
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

no way DUDE!!!!

Sorry, really liked the first one, looking forward to the second. Rather that than the crap that they will try to churn out on the back of Chicago's (in my opinion unwarranted) success.

But isnt it a bit late to try and stop the film? I mean, isnt it meant to be out later this year and its not as if anyone pays any attention to petitions, especially internet ones.

I See You When You're Sleeping
I hated the first, it gives me bad memories. After seeing it in the cinema I got home to find I was robbed my whole cd collection (600+) was taken as well as my tv, stereo etc. I now hardly ever buy cd's.

******* by Nature
all i can say about this film is
STOP THE HORROR!!!!

I was excited to hear about a sequel to this movie but was shocked to hear that it might not star the original actors and if that's the case, then it's going to suck big time.

And this is my BOOMstick!
If the original characters are not back, then sign it.

If they are, then

THIS MOVIE'S GOING TO ROCK!!!

Originally Posted by Nitzer
If the original characters are not back, then sign it.

If they are, then

THIS MOVIE'S GOING TO ROCK!!!

YOU ARE CORRECT! THE FIRST ONE RULED by the way

WHY?
the first movie was crap...plain and simple
everybody that had anything to do with that movie should be shot.

its not a matter of whether this film will suck or not, its whether they'll be room for profit. Obviously they do seeing as how they're going ahead and starting this project.

Originally Posted by theshape82
WHY?
the first movie was crap...plain and simple
everybody that had anything to do with that movie should be shot.
ill have to disagree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"disagree" is one word.

Anyways, the first movie was brilliant, so will be the second. That is if the original characters and actors will be back.

sorry ill correct that

They should call it: Dude I lost my car again

Hollywood is all about budget and money anyway.

I say let them spend money on a most likely stupid sequal to a stupid movie with ashton kusher.

I'll protest by not spending my money to see it.

Rather, I'll stick with good movies that are worth my time. Some of them being at sundance.

I much prefer the Godfather.

All these "teen" movies are mindless garbage anyway.
To bad the movie that started the whole trend of teen movies (Animal House, which was a very funny film) has spawned other bad films, such as. "The girl next door", give me a break.

Who says teen comedies are supposed to be all smart and intelligent? Look at Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - it's stupid, it's retarded, it doesn't really make sense, yet it's a classic. So is Clerks, Mallrats, American Pie series, do I need to go on? They are just flicks you watch with your friends prefferebly when you're parents are not around. I love them.

The original 'teen' movie i think is 'Rebel Without a Cause'. 'Animal House' is the orignal teen comedy though. Anyway, who cares? The movie has its audience and it has those who wont see it. Obviously they (producers) only care about the first group, so let them have thier movie. If they dont amke this it will be some other garbage with Ashton Kutcher in, destroying one bad film only leaves room for another even worse film.
Anyway, 'Dude, Where's My Car?' is good, roll on 'Seriously, Dude, Where's My Car?'

I'm confused. I'm remembering this movie sucking ass - but most ya'll think it's the bee's knees. Not sure if I should watch it to see if I'm right or kick my dog.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Its a hard one to call. Personally, I didn't like the first movie when I watched it at the cinema but liked it watching it on a DVD at home <shrugs>.

Sequels are always either excellent or the are really bad. There is hardly any middleground.

Personally, I see it sucking big time.

Yeah, I think there was something about the original that just made it... well original, as hard as that is to believe. It's my personal favourite, I'd like to see a sequel, but as long as it stays close to what made the first one so hilarious and stupid.