Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

Master of My Domain
In seriousness, my Top 10 current MoFos. May change very soon.

1. Swan

How can't you not love Swan? He's such a badass Mo to the Fo and an awesome bro/buddy.

2. Captain Spaulding

With his super long write-ups, friendly personality and a unique sense of dark humor, it's a no-brainier why he's in 2nd place.

3. seanc

A seriously too underrated guy who's active, kind, and these days manages to crack me up a lot.

4. Honeykid

His dry humor and causal wit is the best, and has the probably the best personality for an Internet forum. Even though he hates my taste in film and I don't really like his too.

Still, overall honeykid is really cool to interact with.

5. cricket

Cricket is a superb member in all directions. He has a great film taste and it's even getting better with the enormous amount of movies he watch. He's also sometimes hilarious, simple but poignant, and very easy to talk to as he's open to everyone.

6. Sexy Celebrity

I sometimes despise him with all my heart but to be honest, you can't help but love Mr. Sexy. His posts and spam threads made with zero thought and quality are hilarious even when looking at him. A rare member that you can love and hate at the same time. In other words, one of a kind.

7. rauldc14

The Chill Club owner, and rightfully so. He isn't afraid to say words of chilling and having fun without getting any rep, which I am quite jealous of, because I'm still a rep whore. His love for the site really shows, and I hope he sticks around for a long time.

8. Christine

Ah Christine, what a sweet lady she is. Always with a smiling face and shining her positive light all around town, she was the winner of the 2014 Mofies for 'Ray of Sunshine', the winning reason so obvious. If you need help or words of encouragement, go find Christine.

9. Godoggo

The tournament guru. Full of ideas and running around keeping everything under control, running the games and tournaments smoothly and with ease. She's also nice to talk to and has great common sense and knowledge and creativity.

10. Friendly Mushroom

With the heart of the child, and a nice attitude, he's a MoFo that brings a smile to your face. It's fun watching him discover great films like Taxi Driver and Rashomon, it reminds you of your own FM days. I wish he posted more.

A system of cells interlinked
In all honesty, the current group of regulars here on MoFo is one of the best groups ever, IMO - or at least since I have been on the site (circa 2003). This is because so many MoFos have created and run events, lists, countdowns and all the rest. This brings so much extra content, value, and fun overall, it has elevated the site more and more each day. Not only do people make an effort to become more engaged and active in the community, which is turn both draws members into the events, while also inspiring other people to create and participate. GBGoodies, Holden, SC, Rodent, Used Future, Iro, Godoggo, Ms. Vicky, Destiny and more all come to mind quickly as people that have put in extra time and effort to elevate the community. Not to mention my partners in crime, The Mod Team. Let's not forget the best site admin on the web, Yoda.

Seriously, folks. There is always something to do on MoFo, and the community at large is a big part of that!

I love all the MoFos! If I tried to make a list in earnest, I would probably forget someone, and then feel terrible about it afterward.

EDIT: Wait, I am not on Gatsby's list?

Gatsby is now officially banned. Anyone else wish to submit a list?

Well, I would have to say I have several...and I may not speak to some of them everyday but I do enjoy the time I do talk to them.

First there is my King of Kink - Mr Minio

I have my "partners in crime" .. which are Sexy Celebrity and Swan

My Horror buddies.. Swan, Derek Vinyard and Cricket

My Classic film buddies... .Citizen Rules and GBGoodies

My two "pains in the butt".... Gatsby and Neiba.... (remember this is a good thing)

There are other people here I admire their taste in cinema... Lucas, Tokeza, DanielM and Mr Minio (you all watch so many films that I do want to check out but just dont have all the time in the world to do soooo)

There are members that I talk to about random things... which are TheGunSlinger45, Seanc, Yoda, HitGirl, Christine and Honeykid.

MovieMeditations is a great friend who loves to give me **** about what I watch but also understands that I do have good taste as well.

Derek Vinyard and Sedai are my music buddies.... they both enjoy rock and foreign rock music like I do.

Captain Spaudling falls under both a pain in the butt and horror fan.. (He's one of SC's alternative accounts)

I know I dont speak to everyone on the forum but there has not been anytime that someone has been extremely rude to me and people tend to accept me for who I am...

The... ...of the forum.

I

EDIT: Wait, I am not on Gatsby's list?

Gatsby is now officially banned. Anyone else wish to submit a list?
Yeah Im not there either....

Besides Funny Face, who is my friend IRL, other favorites off the top of my head:

honeykid
mark f
Swan
Jiraffe Justin
Camo
Godoggo
Cobpyth
rauldc14
Jaydee
TheGunslinger 45

Speaking of favorites, it's been about a year since the Top 100 MoFos Countdown. Maybe about time for a redo?

Speaking of favorites, it's been about a year since the Top 100 MoFos Countdown. Maybe about time for a redo?
I'm on it, woman (I think) who doesn't like me.