Who is your most hated actor/actress?

Tools    

I think Jonah Hill is great: Moneyball, Django Unchained and now The Wolf of Wall Street. I also enjoyed his comedy roles like Superbad and Knocked Up.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
I think Jonah Hill is great: Moneyball, Django Unchained and now The Wolf of Wall Street. I also enjoyed his comedy roles like Superbad and Knocked Up.
The only role I enjoyed him in was his minor one in The 40 Year Old Virgin.

You go through all the trouble of quickly adding "Better" or something else brief and off point to twenty-five threads so that you could "earn" the ability to make your own post to fill with some damn SPAM or another....and then you don't do even it?

Better say goodbye, anyway.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Angelina Jolie
Shia LaBeouf
Renee Zellweger

I searched the forum to see if this topic has been done before, I'm sure it has to have been, but I couldn't find it.

But who is your most hated actor/actress, you know the one that makes your blood pressure rise for no particular reason except they just plain get on your nerves and want to make one throw the remote at the screen. Mine is:

Daniel Day Lewis
Wesley Snipes
Mel Gibson
Ryan Gossling
Rene Zellwegger
Penelope Cruz
Scarlet Johanson
J-LO
Julia Roberts

There are a bunch more that make my skin crawl, that's just a few to spring to mind.
Why is Wesley Snipes in here? ...He is not great actor but he ain't that bad,that is only name that dosent belong here,that is my opinion.

On a list of hated actors that includes Daniel Day-Lewis, you question the inclusion of Wesley Snipes?
Yea I know...But Snipes kinda got in my eye first Didn't noticed Daniel there,probably because I saw Snipes and just look over the list...He really dosent belong here,there are other actors also that should dodge lists like this,I can't say that I understand his list but ok.

Adam Sandler is 1st on that list..

Oh but he's such a manly, rugged lumber jack type guy, right?
I don't hate him, but I don't like him either.
Yea, Ryan Gosling doesn't do anything for me either. I don't know what the fuss is all about.

I don't hate anyone, but there are a few where I'd really have to be attracted a lot to the plot to get past who's in it.
Christian Bale is one of those. Everytime I see him he seems to scream " I am an actOR!"

Nic Cage would def put me off seeing a film too

I don't hate anyone, but there are a few where I'd really have to be attracted a lot to the plot to get past who's in it.
Christian Bale is one of those. Everytime I see him he seems to scream " I am an actOR!"

Nic Cage would def put me off seeing a film too
Bale is interesting opinion, but can't see why him ...Prestige,TDK trilogy,American Psycho all good acting...We all have our own reasons...

For me it is: Angelina Jolie,can't stand her...

Jude Law

Keanu Reeves brings misery whenever he appears.

Christian Bale is one of those.
Agreed. I've enjoyed a few of the movies he's been in, but never because of him.