Stephen King's IT (Remake)

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah...I get the same feeling.... time will tell, for sure.

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
I thought that the original was really great. In fact, it's probably one of the several movies that I would not mind watching over again and again just because of how much satisfaction it brings to me each time. However, I would not rule out as the remake being bad, hell, i'll even go and watch it when it comes out probably.

I just hope the wait won't be as long as when HP: Deathly Hallows came out.

Cary Fukunaga is still going ahead with the project... set to start filming within the next couple weeks/months.

Here's the real downer though... the cast:

Mediocre actresses Rachel McAdams and Kelly Reilly... judging by this it means they've sex-lifted some of the characters seeing as IT only had one female character.
Fukunaga has even admitted to changing character names.

Guys on board:
Vince "One Trick" Vaughn
Taylor "Box Office Poison" Kitsch

... and...

Colin "I only appear in crap remakes and even worse sequels" Farrell

This movie is going to be a total sh*tfest and an insult to Stephen King.

The first one was great!

This sounds like something I would probably sleep through.

Why bother with it.

With all these new female actresses replacing male characters in the new It, they are gonna get Melissa McCarthy for the clown -- right?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MelissaClown.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	20673  

I forgive the 90's version. It was a made for TV movie, so you could only go so far. With that said, I find Tim Curry to be absolutely creepy and scary. I wouldn't mind seeing him get the role again with an R-rating (despite his age).

tim curry was definitely creepy and scary, it was a really great movie.

Cary Fukunaga has left the project just weeks before shooting was scheduled.

Will Poulter ^^ who was cast as Pennywise by Fukunaga is also looking at being a doubt as well now.

The film is now in hiatus, thank God. Poulter would probably have made a good Pennywise, but the rest of the cast was complete gash.