MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2016 Signups

Tools    

Kinda funny that someone replaced seanc, and then he replaced someone else, so he actually has a different "team" as far as Yahoo is concerned.

Also funny that we swapped The Russell Wilson 9 for the Mudville Nine.

Does that make seanc the modern-day Cleveland Browns?

I apologize for the comparison haha

Kinda funny that someone replaced seanc, and then he replaced someone else, so he actually has a different "team" as far as Yahoo is concerned.

Also funny that we swapped The Russell Wilson 9 for the Mudville Nine.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
Does that make seanc the modern-day Cleveland Browns?

I apologize for the comparison haha
Or the Charlotte Hornets. Although PW would have to take his team back next year for that analogy to work.

Ill be picking 10th and so always go 10th in mock drafts. The mock Im doing now Ive got Cutch, Encarnacion, Grienke, and Price. Im wondering if Im wasting my time with these mocks as Id be shocked if I could land that drafting against y'all. It happened last year when I went last. Every variable that I had the first 2 rounds, after a dozen mocks worth of research, not one of those variables occurred. Not one! Hm.

I haven't done a mock yet, but I should do a couple sooner rather than later. I made some spreadsheets, though! Hopefully ol' Goose Gossage won't come through and call me a nerd.

I know I can't wait! I have been doing Mock Drafts like crazy!

I just did another picking 10th and my first 4 rounds were Correa, Bautista, Price, and Braun. Not as impressive as many already done.

I've done a handful of mocks. Last couple of years I've mostly just waited until the last week and done a few a day.

I have a general strategy, but very often the draft takes crazy turns and I have to tweak what I'd planned to do. We'll see what happens. With baseball, though, it really is won and lost during the season a lot more than during the draft.

A system of cells interlinked
Just jumped into a mock, but forgot I already had my position until a couple of picks in, so I am in 12th...I will grab a few at the correct position after this!

Just jumped into a mock, but forgot I already had my position until a couple of picks in, so I am in 12th...I will grab a few at the correct position after this!
12th a pretty sweet spot to pick from. I built a keeper last year from 12th.

Yodas gonna be in the top 3 again At least Ill be in the top 1

Yodas gonna be in the top 3 again At least Ill be in the top 1
No love for the defending champ. Typical.

No love for the defending champ. Typical.
Honestly you were more of an anomaly than me last season but to the good. Your draft was so whacked, only drafting 1 or 2 starting pitchers, and ended up on top in pitching categories. Its gonna be tough year, but I gotta make dayum sure you Pittsburgh boys get nothing this season.

Plus Ive made it too easy for yall by playing like a dumbass. Ive held to a nonfiddle playing style thru fantasy football this last season and will carry it over. It finally clicked when I realized its better to lose normally than to win like I did in 2011 ever again.

I am like, uh, ready for some baseball. Less than 24 hours to the draft im doing a gotta go pee dance level ready.