Star Trek XI

Tools    

Surely if you're starting from scratch you can now watch them correctly- according to their internal chronology.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm guessing that you don't have to have watched any Star Trek to understand the new movie and the characters. You just might not understand why the audience reacts during certain scenes if you know nothing of the Star Trek universe. I wouldn't let it scare you off from watching it on the big screen.

Yeah, it's not a prequel in the most technical sense of the word, but you don't need to have seen the others, either. You'll get a bit more out of it, and a few of the references will pop out at you, as Mark said, but you can definitely go into this cold.

I am seeing it this weekend and taking the whole family, that should add about another million to my prediction with all of us going.

I'm not a huge Trek fan but this looks pretty interesting to me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am a huge Star Trek fan, and I'm a bit skeptical of seeing this film. It seems as though their trying to make it more modern day (for teens). But I'm going to give it a try.

I had never seen any Star Trek films or shows before this movie, and now after seeing the movie, i want to watch the earlier movies and shows because this movie was beyond awesome.If you haven't seen it yet, you need to fast!