Camos Top 50

→ in
Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Both films are masterpieces in my humble opinion. Fantastic set

Let the night air cool you off
Two very good films. Godfather Part 2 isn't as good as the first, but there aren't a whole lot of movies that are. The Shining is a masterpiece.

42.Reservoir Dogs (1992)
Directed by Quentin Tarantino

Reservoir Dogs is my personal favourite Tarantino. I mean the film is just incredibly cool, yes more so than Pulp Fiction at least to me. Reservoir Dogs is about 6 criminals hired for a diamond heist that quickly goes wrong.The movie is full of amazing characters. You have Mr.White played by Harvey Keitel, who is basically the leader of the group and throughout the movie seems to be the level headed. Then there's the psychopathic Mr.Blonde played by Michael Madsen, as well as my personal favourite; the incredibly nervous and terrified Mr.Pink portrayed by the excellent as always Steve Buscemi. Throw in an excellent soundtrack to this well structured film, and it makes a favourite of mine.

Quote:Mr.Blonde:Hey Joe, you want me to shoot this guy? Mr.White: [laughs] ****... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

41.Drive (2011)
Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn

Drive is among my favourites of the decade so far. Nicholas Winding Refn did a wonderful job with this one, the only other movie i've seen from him was Only God Forgives which i didn't really enjoy. Ryan Gosling who isn't exactly a favourite of mine really surprised me too. Which probably has something to do with him keeping his mouth shut most of the movie . Drive is about a movie stunt driver who also works as a getaway driver, who gets dragged into his romantic interests (Carey Mulligan) family problems. Like Reservoir Dogs earlier i find this film incredibly cool. It's also got great perfomances, and a well picked soundtrack for the 70s vibe Refn was going for.

Quote:Bernie:My partner is a belligerent ******* with his back up against a wall, and now, so am I.

I'll make sure to do two tomorrow because i left this one quite late.

Did you guys know that Refn's next film, I Walk With the Dead (a horror/sex thriller), is going to have Carey Mulligan as the lead?

Refn surely will pull this off. Personally I can't wait!

Unregistered User
Wel done, not only have you picked possibly my favourite Tarantino but youve also added my favourite line from any of his films. Mr Blonde is such an entertainly psychotic character too. Dogs really is a masterpiece.

Drive is also a personal favourite, Gosling gets a lot of stick from his performance but in my opinion he nailed it, plus it has a phenomenal soundtrack too.

Two really cool picks there Camo.

Did you guys know that Refn's next film, I Walk With the Dead (a horror/sex thriller), is going to have Carey Mulligan as the lead?

Ikr. I bet it's going to be something that will make Under the Skin look pretty lame in comparison.

Wel done, not only have you picked possibly my favourite Tarantino but youve also added my favourite line from any of his films.
My personal favorite Mr Blonde quote is this
Listen kid, I'm not gonna ******** you, all right? I don't give a good **** what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.