Your Hopes For X3!

Tools    

Whose powers do u want Singer to show us more of in X3?
15.38%
2 votes
Kitty's
76.92%
10 votes
Colossus'
0%
0 votes
Siryn's
7.69%
1 votes
Jubilee's
13 votes. You may not vote on this poll

There's treachery afoot!!!
Originally Posted by MinionTV
You can't really get a good look.

However, have you seen the gratuitous pants she's wearing when she blows the door away?
I wouldn't say gratuitous but maybe a little skanky. They look like something my ex would wear, I know that.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I wouldn't say gratuitous but maybe a little skanky. They look like something my ex would wear, I know that.
A difficult break up then, eh?

No, it was real easy when I walked in on her sleeping with some guy.

No, it was real easy when I walked in on her sleeping with some guy.
Right, sorry to hear that. That's so cliche!

I thought so too. any way this is sbout X-men 3 not me.

So, yeah X-men 3.

Up to now, I haven't been happy with any of the X-men movies. I just think they haven't translated very well from the comic books or even from the cartoon show. Maybe it's because there's no real focus on any of the characters. Sure, we get Wolverine's back story etc but that's just not enough. It feels that there'd be no X-men movie without Wolverine (and I'm sure a sequel wouldn't go ahead without his appearance).

In the Beginning...
When Magneto is giving his speach in the woods is that Jean at the far rightall dressed in red, I think so, what do you guys think??????
Yeah, that's her.

Looks like she gets recovered by the X-Men, revives herself, escapes the X-Mansion, and joins up with Magneto. Let's hope there is an inner struggle between "good" Jean and "bad" Jean throughout, or else her becoming a bad guy will make no sense.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Maybe it's because there's no real focus on any of the characters.
Agreed, but I think focusing on what's going on around the characters will make the characters more round. They've skimmed the surface of the "mutant" issue, and how everyone feels about it. But till now, it hasn't been of much consequence. Now is the time (better late than never) to put that into action, a la Magneto finally starting to lead the Brotherhood against humanity, and to fight Xavier for the mutant voice (and how all other characters respond). Character is just as much what you do, as who you are.

If the trailer is any indication of the final product, they seem to be finally moving in the right direction.

A system of cells interlinked
I.Hate.Quicktime.

Is there a version of the teaser anywhere that isn't quicktime? My brand new PC here at work seems to not want to utilize it's quicktime install properly, and all I get is a big question mark when I try to view the teaser. I REALLY need to see the teaser, like now.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Sedai
I.Hate.Quicktime.

Is there a version of the teaser anywhere that isn't quicktime? My brand new PC here at work seems to not want to utilize it's quicktime install properly, and all I get is a big question mark when I try to view the teaser. I REALLY need to see the teaser, like now.
I haven't had any luck finding a Windows Media version, but I'll keep looking. What exactly is the trouble with Quicktime? Will it not initialize installation at all? (Remember, when you install Quicktime, you have to restart your computer before you can use it.)

Larger promo pic of Beast:

A system of cells interlinked
It installed no prob, just won't play the teaser when I go to the site. I get a big Q with a question mark in the middle of it. I chock it up to fruity computer companies. Thinking about it, it might be our hardware wall isn't letting the stream through. Unfortunately, we relinquished port control to our provider to save money, so I can't open a port without all sorts of red tape. Oh well, I will try it at home, I can forward ports on my wall there no prob.....

But...that is hours from now!

Also, Famke is mine, all mine. You got the queen, so I get the bird.

Originally Posted by Sedai
It installed no prob, just won't play the teaser when I go to the site. I get a big Q with a question mark in the middle of it. I chock it up to fruity computer companies.
I get the same thing - A paled Quicktime logo with a white question mark in it.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
I was thinking, for a finished looking film, the release date sure is far off (about six months). Wonder why...
My guess is there will be some wicked cgi effects.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Well the trailer looks good, but have you ever seen a bad trailer to a big budget film?
I'll bide my time till May, but if it sucks, Brett Ratner better start runing!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The wide shot of the funeral entire funeral assembly, if you don't mind.
See attached. Dig. Rinse and repeat.

And Halle Berry is too soft-spoken and dainty for Storm, who is supposed to be a strong, athletic woman. Halle Berry is the bigger name, though. I guess that's what they wanted.
Yep. Sex appeal + star power = poor casting.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	brotherhood.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	5409   Click image for larger version

Name:	funeral.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	5410   Click image for larger version

Name:	wolverine.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	5411  

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Yoda
See attached
Thanks.

I wanted to point out that, in the trailer (around 1:24 or so), you can view Colossus and Wolverine performing the "fastball special." A nice (but corny) touch.

Nice pic of the beast there Sleezy. However, i'm most anticipating alot more scenes with Colossus in it.

Does anyone know if the Sentinels are still part of the storyline for X3?