Which film will be #1 on the MoFo Top 100?

Tools    

Which film will be #1 on the MoFo Top 100?
4.17%
2 votes
Apocalypse Now
6.25%
3 votes
Blade Runner
2.08%
1 votes
Casablanca
33.33%
16 votes
The Godfather 1 and/or 2
8.33%
4 votes
Goodfellas
6.25%
3 votes
The Lord of the Rings
20.83%
10 votes
Pulp Fiction
2.08%
1 votes
Raiders of the Lost Ark
16.67%
8 votes
Other (specifyin' would be cool)
48 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Interesting that you would simplify Von Trier into an exploitation type director when most of his films are really not of this type at all. Not really too sure why you would chose him in that joke.
Because he's incredibly messed up, and the pretend title, if real, would be incredibly messed up. That's about as far as the thought process went; I didn't get into sub-genres or making a distinction between disturbing films and exploitation films, though I find it amusing that the pretend film is assumed to be in the latter.

Which of his films are disturbing? I'd say only one or two cross over into the "disturbing" area.

I think two's enough, but I'm absolutely determined not to hijack this thread. I'm also planning on writing about some of this stuff, so I should probably shut up until I'm ready to do that.

Also, this. It's not what you think. Really.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I voted Goodfellas. I remember when we first did this and it was surprisingly Fight Club.

Suspect's Reviews

Well, #26 was A Clockwork Orange, which means all the films in the poll (and most of the films mentioned) are likely going to be in the top 25.

My money's still on Pulp Fiction and, barring that. Goodfellas.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'll be thrilled if Shawshank cracks the top 5.

I think it'll be in the 10-15 range, but that's just a guess. At first blush I think "yeah! Top ten!" Then I think about how many other films I would love to see in the top ten, and it's over twenty, which seems...unlikely.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
yes. in a world where Top 10 this that or the other lists are everywhere, at first blush Top 100 seems like a piece of cake.

it isnt.

I heart this joint.

I'm going with The Godfather... with Pulp Fiction right on its heels...

but I could be wrong...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If Crash makes the top ten I leave this site forever.

Not sure whether to open the door and plant my boot on your backside... or lock the door to your room on you for that one...

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
So Lord of the Rings didn't crack the top 20, even all lumped together as a trilogy. Interesting. I know I voted Blade Runner but I think it may well be one of the Star Wars movies, probably The Empire Strikes Back

It's actually not "even as a trilogy," because if I'm understanding WBadger correctly, people were told to group them as one, so it's not cumulative in the same way.

That said, I'm surprised it isn't in the 10-15 range, yeah. But not bad. Appropriately high.

How Lord of The Rings Should Have Ended

&list=SL