My 100 ALL-TIME FAVE Movies

→ in
Tools    

I like regnif and I wish he'd come back, but dude hasn't been on the forum in 2.5 years.
Please learn to read dates, people!
Doesn't matter really...people are posting in it anywat, I see few posts made in last 24 hours...what I wrote can be discussed by anybody, the threader doesn't necessarily has to come in...even if it is 10 years he hasn't shown up, how does it matter??? why are u feeling so ashamed?

Doesn't matter really...people are posting in it anywat, I see few posts made in last 24 hours...what I wrote can be discussed by anybody, the threader doesn't necessarily has to come in...even if it is 10 years he hasn't shown up, how does it matter??? why are u feeling so ashamed?
You asked someone who hasn't been signed onto the forum in years why he didn't include One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in his favorites list. How is that to be "discussed by anybody"?

When I saw this thread, I thought/hoped for an instant that maybe regnif had actually returned. But no, I click on it and find that it was just some people pointlessly resurrecting a five year old thread to say "great list" and "why didn't you include Cuckoo's Nest?"

You asked someone who hasn't been signed onto the forum in years why he didn't include One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in his favorites list. How is that to be "discussed by anybody"?

When I saw this thread, I thought/hoped for an instant that maybe regnif had actually returned. But no, I click on it and find that it was just some people pointlessly resurrecting a five year old thread to say "great list" and "why didn't you include Cuckoo's Nest?"
The threader hasn't shown up in 2.5 years...right, does it mean that one can not praise or criticize or say whatever he/she feels like now, about what the threader started 2.5 years ago or even earlier? Just because the threader hasn't been around...sorry, not convinced...