What's your favorite and least-favorite AA Best Picture Winner?

Tools    

Trouble with a capital "T"
I'm glad 12 Years a Slave won in 2013....Gravity shouldn't even been nominated for best picture.

2010 The King's Speech...amazing.

1998 Shakespeare in Love wins over Saving Private Ryan and The Thin Red Line...are they nuts!

1997 Titanic, one of the best films made, if it was just an action adventure film it would be another pop corn movie. This is one of my favorite best pictures from the last 20 years.

The Hurt Locker is actually my second favourite of the 2000s after Return of the King. Haven't seen Crash yet.
I didn't hate the Hurt Locker or think it was a terrible movie. I just haven't seen as many BP movies as most so compared to all the other ones I've seen it isn't the best. I still like The Hurt Locker better than Titanic.

Also I haven't seen Shakespeare in Love but the Academy must of been high that year when they gave BP to that instead of Saving Private Ryan, no way SIL was as good.

Looking through them all there are inevitably films I don't know and haven't seen but I'd go for favourite: Dances with Wolves; least favourite: Forrest Gump.

Ben-Hur and the first two Godfather films were hard to top, but John Barry clinches it.

Haven't seen Shakespeare In Love either but personally i'd have given it to The Thin Red Line over Saving Private Ryan.
It would've been awesome if The Thin Red Line won BP!

Master of My Domain
My favorite is All Quiet on the Western Front, which won Best Picture back in 1930. Runner up is Casablanca.

Least favorite? Crash, of course. God I hate that movie.

Welcome to the human race...
Favourite - Lawrence of Arabia or possibly one of the Godfather films.

Least favourite - The Departed.

I would have to get back to you regarding my favorite Best Picture winner, but as far as the worst, I waffle between the following:

Around the World in 80 Days (1956)

The Greatest Show on Earth (1952)

Gigi (1958)

An American in Paris (1951)

Annie Hall (1977)

Dances with Wolves (1990)

I have to return some videotapes...
The Godfather is mine and my least favorite is Crash (even though I don't hate it). I also don't understand the hate for Hurt Locker winning best picture, that movie is exceptional.

2010 The King's Speech...amazing.
While I agree that the King's Speech is great, it would probably be my #2 choice for best picture that year, Social Network is so much better. I wish it had won.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Favorites: Casablanca, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Bridge on the River Kwai, American beauty, The Departed (couldn't pick one)
Least Favorites: A Man for All Seasons

While I agree that the King's Speech is great, it would probably be my #2 choice for best picture that year, Social Network is so much better. I wish it had won.
You already said that on this page . I'd have Animal Kingdom and Submarine above both of them for the record, out of the nominees i would have given it to the social network though.

You already said that on this page . I'd have Animal Kingdom and Submarine above both of them for the record, out of the nominees i would have given it to the social network though.
Worth saying twice . I have both of those on my watchlist, I should check them out pretty soon.