ITT: Post movies you've cried during

Tools    

Heh, sounds like it might amuse me (in a bad kind of way ) might give it a watch
Her is about a man who falls in love with his operating system. It stars Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson (as the voice of the OS).

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Her is about a man who falls in love with his operating system. It stars Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson (as the voice of the OS).
Translation: Miss Vicky loves it.

Even though a thread on this subject seems to appear every 90 days, I'm going to go ahead and respond in case the poster is new to the site. The following movies, among others, have at least one scene that makes me cry, no matter how many times I watch it:

Titanic

Terms of Endearment

The Elephant Man

Kramer VS Kramer

The Purple Rose of Cairo

Edward Scissorhands

Steel Magnolias

Mask

On Golden Pond

Gone with the Wind

The Way We Were

A Streetcar Named Desire

Miracle on 34th Street

Splendor in the Grass

I cried watching: The Lion King & Hachi: A Dog's Tale (that movie had me ballin' at the end) but I cry easily so this is some of the few that I can think of off the top of my head

Yeah, people to trivialize it, but it's really one of the most beautiful stories I've seen in a long time. Despite its high-tech concept, the heart of “Her” is very much human. It’s the tale of a true and passionate love that could never be – a hypermodern Romeo and Juliet. Whereas it feels natural to root for the original star-crossed lovers, Jonze challenges the viewer’s perceptions of what real love can or should be by giving its protagonist a partner whom people may not accept. “How can he date a computer?” To Jonze’s credit, enough time is spent developing the relationship between the two partners to make their courtship feel authentic. At its essence, this is not a story “of a man falling in love with Siri” as many have opined. The tropes typical of the “computer come to life” genre are refreshingly absent, as “Her” proves itself too intelligent to succumb to such convention. This “not-far-off-fantasy” encourages more thought and discourse than a movie grounded in strict reality could.