Recommend me some Videogames

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Where is the anvil main gate? I might not have found it yet
Anvil is the town on the coast on the SW (or bottom left if you're like me ) of the map.

Sleezy - You can only join the guild at Anvil or Cheydinhal, though. Don't think yoiu can even do it at the Chorrol headquarters.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Is the guild the easiest way to make money? Because i just want some gold haha

Heh, I was just gonna edit my post!

A really easy way to make gold is by making potions and selling them. Just get a pestle and mortar (you might have picked one up in the dungeon at the beginning) and gather flowers and plants. The barrels in the market district of the Imperial City are full of ingredients.

A system of cells interlinked
Make gold using Alchemy at the start, for sure, as Taccy said. I love the skill, and the potions are quite good throughout the entire game. Some foes are MUCH easier if you poison them etc. - Also, sell light armor items; you can carry much more of it than heavy Armor, so the gold/weight ratio is acceptable when making trips to sell. Make feather potions to help you carry more per trip, as well.

Kk thanks guys, i'm off to sell stuff then i'll be back if i get confused haha

Make gold using Alchemy at the start, for sure, as Taccy said. I love the skill, and the potions are quite good throughout the entire game. Some foes are MUCH easier if you poison them etc. - Also, sell light armor items; you can carry much more of it than heavy Armor, so the gold/weight ratio is acceptable when making trips to sell. Make feather potions to help you carry more per trip, as well.
I found out pretty early on not to have alchemy as one of my major skills though. You level up much too quickly with it - The Nerd class. Highly intelligent but weak in all other areas.

But yeah, just loot everything you can. The way Oblivion's levelling works it's even useful selling low value items because the quantity (not price) you trade builds up your mercantile score which eventually gives you better bargaining power with vendors. If you're really smart/bored sell that quiver of arrows one at a time...

In the Beginning...
Sleezy - You can only join the guild at Anvil or Cheydinhal, though. Don't think yoiu can even do it at the Chorrol headquarters.
Yeah, I know. I was just pointing out the hanging signs for her future reference. Surprisingly, they're easy to overlook for us modern folk who aren't used to "Ye Ole" storefront marketing.

Yeah, I know. I was just pointing out the hanging signs for her future reference. Surprisingly, they're easy to overlook for us modern folk who aren't used to "Ye Ole" storefront marketing.
Speaking of Oblivion, have you seen this?

It's a 3.6GB collection of mods, apparently all optimized by the creator/compiler so as to have no conflicts. I usually install most of them manually but gave this a go last week. It's pretty good if you're looking for an 'all-in-one' pack and don't wanna spend hours trawling through TesNexus but I prefer to pick and choose a bit more.

It pointed me in the direction of a few good mods which I downloaded separately though - the All Natural weather pack and some ini tweaks, for instance.

Thanks for the recommendation guys, i've been playing it for about 12 hours now and my alchemy skill has risen and it's sufficiently addicting

I couldn't really find an appropriate thread for this, so I thought I'd put it here. Firstly, as those who it might interest will probably check out this thread and, secondly, because if Rice still wants some recommendations these should do nicely.

Even if you don't need recommendations though, still take a look at it. It's a well written piece of pop culture journalism.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...ove-videogames