I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD

It scared the beans outta me, is what it did!
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

Before A.I. was cool

So, should I be asking the mods to change my screen name now, or what?

I mean, I'm just barely capable of assuming responsibility for my own postings, without having to shoulder the burden of some other guy's, as well...

(*have sent message to Yoda, begging for advice and/or help*)

I DON'T WANNA BE A DOPPLEGANGER -- !!!

Once caught in the "I love you" trap... there is no escape!

Even if you haven't seen it in months and are fully aware of what this thread is, it still makes you uncomfortable.

Although there's also that glimmer of hope that someone out there...

Even if you haven't seen it in months and are fully aware of what this thread is, it still makes you uncomfortable.

Although there's also that glimmer of hope that someone out there...
I don't like the part where, if you reply, it deletes all the files on your computer!

Trouble with a capital "T"
So, should I be asking the mods to change my screen name now, or what?

I mean, I'm just barely capable of assuming responsibility for my own postings, without having to shoulder the burden of some other guy's, as well...
Don't worry, it's temporal.

I only registered 20 mins ago!

A system of cells interlinked
Continues to be fun, all these years later!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I only registered 20 mins ago!
We've been spying on you for a long time and fell in love with you.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.