The Personal Recommendation Hall of Fame

Tools    

If anyone's wondering what to nominate for me, I don't really mind. I think I'll keep the time limit, I wanna save really long films for very special occasions.

For the noms I've sent, half of them are films I love and half of them are films I think the person may like. (I was able to narrow down my pick for Vicky from their post about likes and dislikes).

If anyone's wondering what to nominate for me, I don't really mind. I think I'll keep the time limit, I wanna save really long films for very special occasions.

For the noms I've sent, half of them are films I love and half of them are films I think the person may like. (I was able to narrow down my pick for Vicky from their post about likes and dislikes).
And of course it was already chosen lol

I wonder how many people you recced that movie to

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
well, got my first draft of nominations sent in. Waiting to see which ones I'll need to change.
Pretty happy with the majority of them. A few curveballs amongst them and one, possibly two, definitive "wild" pitches.

well, got my first draft of nominations sent in. Waiting to see which ones I'll need to change.
Pretty happy with the majority of them. A few curveballs amongst them and one, possibly two, definitive "wild" pitches.
The only person you have to pick again for is me, and I was surprised the first time.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
The only person you have to pick again for is me, and I was surprised the first time.
I had a feeling about that one. There was such a small amount of choices. . . though I did have a backup. Sending it over, now.

The trick is not minding
Did anyone pick the same movie for two or more people? Just curious. I tried to shuffle it up and pick a different movie each time.
I went with a different film for each person.
My picks span across multiple decades, and dip into various genres. There are a few foreign films selected.
The only genres I didn’t select from were Westerns and classic Noir. I considered noir but decided to stick with another recommendation.
I’m not a fan of the Westerns list that’s a available. Hoping The Countdown will remedy that.

Did anyone pick the same movie for two or more people? Just curious. I tried to shuffle it up and pick a different movie each time.
1 person picked the same movie for 2 people.

I wonder how many of us will be reviewing the same films. I figure a few will. It’s inevitable.
So far I believe there's 1 movie nominated 3 times, and a handful nominated twice.