2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

OMG my wide recievers tanked bigtime! Larry Fitz 5.80 , and Anquan Boldins currently at 3.10 , and though the game aint over the vibe is bad. Ill still pull it out as Lisa got gutted by Lamar Miller 1.50, and nobody got up to 16 points. Think I dodged a bullet heyar'.

This is not fantasy related, but reality related: Being a Cowboys fan is rather difficult. Especially when your dad is one of "those" Cowboy fans who thinks Tony Romo is the problem....even though the defense just gave up 51 points..... ...if my dad wasn't my dad, I probably would have fought him today.
Awesome post.

Sometimes when an offense is humming in the zone theres no stopping them. Denver gave up almost as many points, and theyre a great squad. Am surprised Jerry Jones let Rob Ryan get away to go to New Orleans. I'm kinda like your dad re: Romo, think he's a choker, but then today happens and I have to admit excellence is within him. Look at Joe Flacco. I thought Flacco shook the mediocre stigma, and then the season started. Shocking 180 degree turnaround!

........and Josh Freeman's a Minnesota Viking baby!! YeeeHaw!

Watch him just kill it up there.

In the Beginning...
I was shocked to hear that he's a Viking. Not sure what to think of it, really, except that I hope he makes some noise because the other two guys aren't getting it done. Still, I can't shake the feeling that Minnesota is now unnecessarily stocked with mediocre quarterbacks.

That said, maybe he'll thrive in a system that isn't akin to Nazi Germany. Maybe he'll start stretching the field in a way that Christian Ponder couldn't. Part of me hopes they go back to Matt Cassel for at least one more game. He's a dodgy quarterback, but he's been with the team since OTAs and he showed a lot of spirit last week. Seems a bit unfair that the Vikings now bring in a completely new guy with the intent to start him. If I was Cassel, I'd be a bit annoyed.

Let the night air cool you off
To be fair, when they picked up Cassel Josh Freeman wasn't a free agent. And Josh Freeman is probably the best QB they have there, and he at least has the strongest arm. So play-action and chunk it deep plays can have some success for him.

In the Beginning...
Well, this isn't going to be a fun week. I get to play Dionne's Broncos when they take on Jacksonville, who (if the team hasn't sunk low enough) just lost their big-money left tackle for the season.

My only hope is that the Broncos pump the brakes after they establish a comfy lead and take Peyton out, or at the very least, Peyton throws all of his TDs to Demaryius Thomas, who's on my squad.

Finally, a win. And a big one; lots of people producing.

What can I say? Lineup still looks great to me, even though chunks of it have underperformed. And looking at my team's schedule I've got a really good stretch here against teams that have been fairly low-scoring, or against ones with some significant players on Bye, and since the Pack have already had theirs, I think I've got a real chance at going 4-1 or something over the next five games and getting back into things. But a lot can go wrong, obviously, and I can probably only afford to lose two more games all year.

Here goes.

A system of cells interlinked
Dang! I took a rough loss when my team crapped out across the board. When I checked my line-up and saw mostly red match-ups, I knew it would be a rough week! Good game, Yoda!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Bye bye Julio. Good thing I got Jordy, James jones and Amendola. But I'm in a bad running back crunch. Romo looking great too.

Mark Dominik is the general manager of the Buccaneers. He's been the crux of 99% of the drama at One Buc Place. I hope Mark Dominik gets MRSA.

That is all.

Let the night air cool you off
I'm not entirely sure how it works, but some people carry something in their bodies that keeps bringing back MRSA once the get it the first time. They can get rid of it for a short while but it keeps coming back. My mom had it happen to her, they had to actually remove one of her armpits because it. She had a tube run into her chest pumping antibiotics into her for about a month or two. It's been awhile since it's happened, so I am a little hazy on the details, but it's a bad situation. Especially to take place during the season, because it could very well end the season for whoever it happens to. It's very painful, and the resistance to the antibiotics could make it life threatening.

If I had my armpits removed, I'd be even more aero-dynamical down there, when I fight.

Adrian Petersons 2 year old son was severely beaten by his baby mamas boyfriend. Theres an unconfirmed report on Twitter that the boy died. I hope it aint true. Either way whoever did this needs to be dealt with.

Edit in - Its true. Petersons son died.