2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

Well Sleezys Stallyns are putting up alot more of a fight than I ever thought they would or could. His team finished at 148.64 to my 99.80, but I still have Brees and Graham to go tomorrow. They could be due for a dropoff, and Miamis got a solid defense. Can Brees to Graham get me 48.85 points?

A system of cells interlinked
Anyone watching the Saints/Fins game?

In the Beginning...
Don't have cable but I'm following it online. TONGO has Brees and Graham and they just hooked up for a TD. Ugh. I need this win, but somehow I feel like he's gonna pull it out.

Definite stat correction territory, so stay tuned on that.

Meanwhile, I'm 0-4, somehow. At least I get a chance at an epic comeback.

Sounds like the Steelers.

Josh Freeman has been released outright by Tampa Bay. I really dont think it could have gone any uglier. I cant even say Im glad to see him gone as we dont have a real QB 1 yet. What a spectacle, and the Bucs should feel embarrassed.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5121

In the Beginning...
What a spectacle, and the Bucs should feel embarrassed.
The ownership could go a long way in rectifying this PR nightmare by firing Greg Schiano. His bizarre treatment of Josh Freeman notwithstanding, it's pretty clear that he and (possibly) the general manager leaked Freeman's personal information, and that's a big no-no. He doesn't have the support of his players, he's bungling operational procedures, and he's not winning games. He has become a serious liability for the Buccaneers (probably more so than Josh Freeman), and is now a very public one.

The ownership could go a long way in rectifying this PR nightmare by firing Greg Schiano. His bizarre treatment of Josh Freeman notwithstanding, it's pretty clear that he and (possibly) the general manager leaked Freeman's personal information, and that's a big no-no. He doesn't have the support of his players, he's bungling operational procedures, and he's not winning games. He has become a serious liability for the Buccaneers (probably more so than Josh Freeman), and is now a very public one.
Yeah there was alot of hubbub that Schiano never was a Freeman guy, and solely because he wasnt the one that brought him in. No way though I think Schiano did any leaking, that smells more like Mark Dominic the GM.

I think what happened is Freeman "lost it" after getting benched, demanded to be traded or released, and did interviews he shouldnt have to get his wish. The fact there was a prescription leak during all this, and Freeman was fined at least 2 times this past week, that Mark Dominic the general manager could be next. He should too even moreso than Schiano.

The Browns fear the QB tore ligaments in his knee after being hit in the first quarter of Thursday night's game vs. the Bills. If Josh Freeman ends up in Cleveland it will seem so appropriate. What will be worse is the Browns will then win a super bowl because every QB that leaves us ends up doing so.