Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watching Bad Boys right now.

The Seven Year Itch (1955)

Billy Wilder directing Marilyn Monroe. What could possibly go wrong?

Days of Being Wild (1990)

I decided to watch some Wong Kar Wai this week. He made In the Mood For Love, which is a masterpiece in my opinion, so I'm very curious if he made some other very good movies. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Gets a bad rap, but it's pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Wade Wilson: "I love this weapon more than any other thing in the whole wide world, and you wanna know why? It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend's wedding, they will never, ever forget it."

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Finished here. It's been fun.
Might check out Boogie Nights. I know it's a great film, I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

I rented these two, Perfect Blue, and Porco Rosso. I'll get to at least one of these before I go to bed.

I've been trying to watch more anime films recently, because the list of anime films I've watched is pretty low, which includes a few of Hayao Miyazaki's other pieces, but it's been a long time since I've watched a few of them, like Spirited Away, and Kiki's Delivery Service. I've watched Ponyo quite a few times, though.

Other films I can think of are The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and The Sky Crawlers which I watched a few days ago (and loved,) and a few based on television series, like Inuyasha, and of course, Pokemon.

If anyone has any favorites, throw them my way!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Gets a bad rap, but it's pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Wade Wilson: "I love this weapon more than any other thing in the whole wide world, and you wanna know why? It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend's wedding, they will never, ever forget it."
I dont get the bad press on this either, I think its a cool film and I really enjoyed it

Tonight Im watching Resident Evil: Retribution, I like the Resident Evil films and im looking forward to watching this tonight.

I dont get the bad press on this either, I think its a cool film and I really enjoyed it
Agreed, only watched it once and was expecting a disaster but didnt think it was that bad.

Just watched Robocop for the umpteenth time, awesome! The special effects are just amazing, Murphy's death scene, ED-209s stop motion is seamless, and when Murphy takes his helmet off I honestly cant see the join, brilliant.

Marty (1955)

One of the two films that won the Palm D'Or and the Best Picture Oscar. I'm curious! I liked the other one, which is of course The Lost Weekend.

All About My Mother (1999)

I need to see more of Almodovar's films. This one is on the '90s list and seems pretty interesting, so I'm watching it.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Guess Im gonna check out Watchmen. I really like 300 and Sin City so I guess I'll give this one a chance. Do any of you guys think it's any good?

^ Personally,I'm an a fan of Watchmen,although it's certainly not for everyone's tastes.

Guess Im gonna check out Watchmen. I really like 300 and Sin City so I guess I'll give this one a chance. Do any of you guys think it's any good?
It's the best superhero film ever made. An opinion that I share with Roger Ebert.

I rented these two, Perfect Blue, and Porco Rosso. I'll get to at least one of these before I go to bed.

I've been trying to watch more anime films recently, because the list of anime films I've watched is pretty low, which includes a few of Hayao Miyazaki's other pieces, but it's been a long time since I've watched a few of them, like Spirited Away, and Kiki's Delivery Service. I've watched Ponyo quite a few times, though.

Other films I can think of are The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and The Sky Crawlers which I watched a few days ago (and loved,) and a few based on television series, like Inuyasha, and of course, Pokemon.

If anyone has any favorites, throw them my way!
Other Miyazaki's films and PMMM (a 12 episode tv series later compiled into a 2-part 4 hour film).

It's the best superhero film ever made. An opinion that I share with Roger Ebert.
yeah,I can see why some people might consider it the best superhero film.I really manages to create the atmosphere,the story isn't so bad either but the film and the characters are not very consistent,some films just flow and well,I don't think thta this one does.It is more of my personal favorite but objectively,I'd say that it's maybe just a little above average.