Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
People who don't like things simply because it's mainstream or popular. It's boring to never go off the beaten path, but to be dismissive of something just because it appeals to a lot of people is silly.

It's this weird mindset that some people have that once too many people find out about something and like it, then it no longer holds any value for them. I don't get it.

I think that's the narrow minded side of their psyche...

They think they are better than other people, then when other people like the same things as them they become a hater of that thing.

I had a mate like that when I was a kid. If I had a toy that was cool and he didn't have one, he would break it... always by "accident" of course.
Then, I bumped into him when I started working at the same place that he was working. A week later, he left his job. Simply because that workplace was now below him because I was now working there.

Proper stuck up bellend.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
He sounds like the type of person I dislike with a passion.

When a website has an error that takes too long to fix.
Ever since Monday, I've been unable to log in to Youtube via the Blu-Ray player. Something like this has happened before, and at that time it took less than two days for the problem to go away. The fact that this could have been resolved by now makes it all the more aggravating. Sure I could just watch it on the computer, but then I'd have to deal with advertisements and constant lagging. Youtube through a BD player doesn't do that.
People who don't like things simply because it's mainstream or popular. It's boring to never go off the beaten path, but to be dismissive of something just because it appeals to a lot of people is silly.

It's this weird mindset that some people have that once too many people find out about something and like it, then it no longer holds any value for them. I don't get it.
I wholeheartedly agree. Some of my high school classmates lost interest in Slipknot when some of their songs started playing on the radio.
Also, there are people I know who used to love vampires before Twilight made them big. They say Twilight has "ruined" vamps, but we still have Dracula and The Lost Boys to go back to.

Those pesky TV people are at it again...

Star Wars Episode III is on... it started at 4pm Saturday afternoon... and they have decided to cut most of the action and even the scene where Anakin gets chopped up and burnt.

The most important visual scene of the prequel trilogy... and they cut it because they deem it to be too violent for this time of the day.

Don't.
Show.
The.
Film.
Then.
You.
Complete.
'tards.

Bullies!

Just been to the shop, and a group of kids were lurking about as I went in. Girl comes in while her mate was in there and started mouthing off at the shop dude. He tells her to get out over and over and eventually tells her hes calling the police. This has no effect on her attitude towards him at all, so he actually phones while shes stood there.

She took the hit, went out to her cronies and tells them what hes doing, it looks like theyre about to move on, as they do, he gets racial abuse and things thrown at the windows.

Now although they were only youngish kids, they were in a group and he was on his own in this shop, if I hadnt had the baby with me I would have stepped in had they continued. Saying that, if theyd have thrown one more thing at the shop window while im stood next to it with my child I would have stepped in also.

I hate people intimidating others and singling them out for ay reason.

I hate it more so when its a racial attack.

Safe to say racism also grinds my gears.

I have another to add, which is connected to my last comment: When there's an important update that you aren't notified about.
Turns out, the reason Youtube wasn't letting me log in was because apparently you now have to type in your email address instead of your username. I went to Google in search of a solution to my problem, that came up, I tried it, and it f*cking worked. To the dipsh*ts at Youtube and Google, I'd like to say thanks a whole lot for not telling me about this days ago.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Bullies!

Just been to the shop, and a group of kids were lurking about as I went in. Girl comes in while her mate was in there and started mouthing off at the shop dude. He tells her to get out over and over and eventually tells her hes calling the police. This has no effect on her attitude towards him at all, so he actually phones while shes stood there.

She took the hit, went out to her cronies and tells them what hes doing, it looks like theyre about to move on, as they do, he gets racial abuse and things thrown at the windows.

Now although they were only youngish kids, they were in a group and he was on his own in this shop, if I hadnt had the baby with me I would have stepped in had they continued. Saying that, if theyd have thrown one more thing at the shop window while im stood next to it with my child I would have stepped in also.

I hate people intimidating others and singling them out for ay reason.

I hate it more so when its a racial attack.

Safe to say racism also grinds my gears.
That's "Great" Britain for you.

Scum being raised by scum in every town and city. I'm a shopkeeper and have to deal with that sort of thing every week. Young kids have no respect for anything. Few times I have considered retribution with a balaclava but I never go through with it. Would almost be worth a year in jail to properly deal with one of the little basterds.

This reminds me of my neighbours... I'll use "Man" and "Woman" rather than names.

Fighting and arguing over:
"She was eyeing you up Man and you were like, totally eyeing her up as well!!"
"There was no need for you to smash her in the face, Woman""
"Yeah but you were flirting with that girl... naa-aameeen (you know what I mean)!!"

Or fighting over:
"You smoked all me fags, Woman!!"
"I was the one who bought them!! It was my Giro (Government Paid Benefit) that paid for them!!"
"Right, you smoked my fags, I'm smoking your weed!!"

I can't help but think... they are nearly 30 years old and have a child... and I can't help but think also "There goes the next Prime Minister" when I see their kid.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
Stupid people. I don't mind if you are genetically predisposed to stupidity...that asks nothing other than compassion, but when stupidity stems from utter ignorance it irks me beyond measure.

Intolerance. Probably my greatest dislike.

Ill-mannered people. Manners are free, and yet some people think they are out of their price range. Use them!

Telemarketers. *angry face*

Polystyrene. Hate the stuff with a passion.

I got a great deal on a laptop at a Christmas sale last year. I clumsily tripped over the cord while charging it, this ruined the power port. Unfortunately the port is directly linked to the motherboard, making it a task to fix, screwdrivers and soldering etc. I'm finally getting a sturdier #00 Philips, I'll have it fixed soon. Far far cheaper then taking it to a repair shop but still... All this I found very annoying and frustrating.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
The sign language people on music videos late at night. Obviously there's a point to them existing on programming and the news, and that's a very good point. But music videos? I don't really get annoyed by it, I just don't understand it.

Reviews

Yeah I don't get that either... there simply is no point, just use subtitles for that.

Ever seen one of those guys try to sign to Eminem? Hilarious.

Belgian (often Flemish) people whining about politics, without knowing anything about it.

I always have to hold myself from reacting. It wouldn't matter anyway, because Mark Twain's famous quote is one of the truest sayings of all time:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Yeah I don't get that either... there simply is no point, just use subtitles for that.

Ever seen one of those guys try to sign to Eminem? Hilarious.
Watched one the other night with a guy signing to Pitbull (don't judge what I do at 2am ) and it was mental. Swaying arms everywhere. Amazing.

I've thought of another one though: Claiming that one film is better than another without having seen one of them.

I make sure I watch something before I praise/criticise it

Animal rescues who can't seem to get their **** together.

I've decided to get more rats. TWICE in the last week I have emailed a nearby rat rescue inquiring about their available rats. Their site is pretty well up to date and they've got ads for upcoming adoption events. I've adopted from them in the past. But NOBODY has bothered to respond to my emails. Now, I know people are busy and I know rescue workers are volunteers, but really?

They have rats in need of homes, yes? I am willing to give some of those rats a home. So you'd think that MAYBE somebody could get back to me. Perhaps? Please? UGH!

Animal rescues who can't seem to get their **** together.

I've decided to get more rats. TWICE in the last week I have emailed a nearby rat rescue inquiring about their available rats. Their site is pretty well up to date and they've got ads for upcoming adoption events. I've adopted from them in the past. But NOBODY has bothered to respond to my emails. Now, I know people are busy and I know rescue workers are volunteers, but really?

They have rats in need of homes, yes? I am willing to give some of those rats a home. So you'd think that MAYBE somebody could get back to me. Perhaps? Please? UGH!
I had a hostile dog in my backyard once that wouldn't go away. It took almost 24 hours for animal control to get their butts over here.

I knew a guy that had a very mean rooster as a child. It would always peck the hell out of him everytime he stepped outside. Once, he finally kicked the living ?$&# out of it and could've sworn it was dead, lying motionless. The next day, there it was again, strutting towards him to peck at his legs.

I'm annoyed by commercial advertisements in the movie theaters, not for upcoming films but products like coca cola, cars, etc. Think I even saw adds for joining the military. Seems like in the last several years this started. Very Annoying!!!

Finally got a response from the rescue. Their reply? "Please send in your adoption application." I already did.

Other things that annoy me: database errors.