Movie Your Looking Forward To Seeing?

Tools    

There as so many different movies that I can't wait to see but if I have to pick one I will have to say.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Quite a few for this year
Gangster Squad
The Master
Django Unchained
The Great Gatsby
The Hobbit
Frankenweenie
Wreck it Ralph
Lawless
Only God forgives
The Place Beyond the Pines

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
The Watch (July 27th)
The Bourne Legacy (August 10th)
The Expendables 2 (August 17th)
Gangster Squad (September 7th)
Resident Evil Retribution (September 14th)
Taken 2 (October 5th)
Paranormal Activity 4 (October 19th)
Red Dawn (November 21st)
The Hobbit (December 14th)
The Great Gatsby (December 25th)

That's just for the end of this year.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and Django Unchained are the only ones left that I look forward to this year. But next year man...Man Of Steel, i'm way too excited for that.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Expendables 2 is the pinnacle of my excitement for any upcoming film. It looks pretty badass. I'm also excited for the re-releases of Citizen Kane and Top Gun, Django Unchained, The Master, and the Arrested Development movie.

Other than that, there's not much that catches my fancy (not even The Hobbit or Man Of Steel, and I'm both a huge Lord Of The Rings and Superman fan).

I am looking forward for the Borne Legacy..its a very interesting and exciting movie.

Finally! A film I'm actually looking forward to. The Last Voyage of Demeter.

Follows the ill-fated crew aboard the merchant ship Demeter which carried Dracula's coffin from Transylvania to England only to arrive at port with no survivors aboard.
Here's hoping it's good. It has Neil Marshall directing and Viggo Mortensen so, so far, so good. However, I think it's been passed around a bit, which is always worrying.

i want to watch I M 24 a Bollywood movie release today in India.

I gotta say man of steel aswell

The Avengers 2 (2015)
Taken 2
Total Recall (Haven't seen it yet!)
Man of Steel