Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Tacitus!

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thanks luv, but ... Yesterday?!?!?!? Jaysus, I'm even older than I thought.

Ah well, as I was saying to my little sister, Joan Collins, the other day - You're only as old as who you feel.

Sexy - I've long been a fan of the Greatest Living Englishman, Stephen Fry, the Dowager Duchess of Norfolk.

He started off in a TV comedy duo with that bloke out of House but quickly became a Polymath of the highest order. Acting (Wilde etc), directing (Dirty Pretty Things),
Wrong. Stephen Frears directed Dirty Pretty Things. Totally different person. I saw that movie once -- I didn't love it.

That was a great clip Dave, thanks!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Yes, I posted this two days early. A person has to get the jump, when it comes to Tacitus. Tomorrow's the day, so if you haven't made wishes yet, you're right on time!

"They make slaughter and they call it peace."

- Tacitus

Unrelated quote, but happy birthday anyway. I hardly knew ye.

Ok. I officially missed everything good about January, right??? Happy belated Tatty. If I had lbs () and my druthers, id buy you ......some game off of Amazon. ....but I dont have druthers, so this'll have to do!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Damn, for a moment there I thought you said that you'd actually buy me.

I'm not cheap y'know, despite what they all say...

£3.50 and a bottle of cheap vodka should get the job done.