What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

hmmm, imagining looking mean while sneezing......gollum!!?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just been living in two different homes for awhile now - one home is just not big enuff atm and also being away out of state..... Mom being sick and etc..... I hope it brings us closer togther before all is said and done.

Hope you feel better Cait.

Thanks... and hugs... I hope everything works out for you...

Feel better, Caitlyn.

Watching Everybody Loves Raymond, then off to bed.

*BTW, the snoring wife comment reminds me of an Ed Byrne line. "Does anyone here sleep with someone who snores? Well, you're lucky, because I lay awake next to someone who does."*

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
feel better, caity!!!

going to bed soon and work in the morning. jules is fast asleep and i got to catch True Blood tonight. i HATE waiting a whole year for next season :-(

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Trying to concentrate on something other than gout.

Sitting in a living room... on a laptop

The People's Republic of Clogher
hmmm, imagining looking mean while sneezing......gollum!!?
You've just gotta look at things in a slightly different way.

People sneeze at, what, 100mph? That's either a mad pepper spray just waiting to happen (gotta be eating the right food beforehand, granted) or a superhuman headbutt.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat in the frontroom while the kids programs are on, im making data diacs of all my music, im not sure how much longer this laptop is going to last for and the devastation of loosing all my albums would be unimaginable so the slow process of burning them off just in case. Im doing this while being on here but holding the power lead into the damn hole because if I let go it doesnt charge

Just tucking into a big, moist slice of home-baked fruitcake generously donated by a neighbour.

My neighbours are great - I got a dozen eggs of one of them last week.

Tatty, I have some great neighbors too... I had so many tomatoes this summer I had to start sneaking them out at night to give to someone else...

Right now I'm washing some more Tylenol down with a cup of coffee... headaches are a pain in the arse and head...

Heh, I do that too. There's only so much one can do with a dozen eggs which are just about to go off, save from pelting them at politicians (which I have done, but not with these eggs - they're free range!) or giving a few to someone else.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im currently posting off my sisters laptop as ours has ours doesnt work anymore The laptop its self is fine its the port that the charger goes into, basically the charger has gotten ripped out by my other damn sister and now it wont charge at all due to the port being moved ever so slightly. I got in touch with afew pc repair people and one said they dont do it anymore one said he wouldnt do it due to insurance something or other and this other guy said he would do it for £85-£95 we cant afford it at the moment because its our daugters 2nd birthday on Sat. Im not sure when I will be able to get online after this

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Yikes! Good luck with the PC N3wt--I once went to my father-in-law's house and found a USB cable crudely jammed into the ethernet port in the back of the pc. And many years back at work, someone asked me how to prevent a virus, I jokingly said to leave the plastic on the floppy disk when you put it in so it wouldn't get an STD. Wouldn't you believe, next week I came back and a technician was pulling plastic out of the drive!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yikes! Good luck with the PC N3wt--I once went to my father-in-law's house and found a USB cable crudely jammed into the ethernet port in the back of the pc. And many years back at work, someone asked me how to prevent a virus, I jokingly said to leave the plastic on the floppy disk when you put it in so it wouldn't get an STD. Wouldn't you believe, next week I came back and a technician was pulling plastic out of the drive!
Cheers Earl hoping to get it sorted ASAP but who knows what else will go wrong before we can get it fixed, my money is on the damn car again

That is such a funny story im sure if I said that to my mother the same thing would happen

Ive resorted to using the Wii again tonight to post