What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Unregistered Illegal User
How was it??.. worth spending time on?
I didn't like it much. I felt like there was too much going on yet it was too slow. Contradicting i know.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
How was it??.. worth spending time on?
Its a good watch but not Oscar winnning lol Id recommend watching it as you can pick it up quite cheap now aswell so bonus

I liked it. I know that's not a big surprise. I didn't like the only part that everyone else likes, Seann William Scott's character. Actually, the character was probably ok, it's just he was played by Seann William Scott who, if he stepped out in front of me, is someone I wouldn't brake for. In fact, I'd accellerate, just to make sure.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
GOTHIKA
good movie , minor mistake at the end kinda gets to me though. disappointed with robert downey jrs role in it
wont let me post picture.-.-

Lol this cover's colors are pretty similar to the Kung Fu Panda cover

Okay so this is the movie I last saw on DVD. I've seen it before but I "had to" watch this again.. I like this movie but somehow I just can't stand the whole "curve the bullet" thing. It just seems too ridiculous to me.. All in all a nice movie to watch but not an Oscar winner though..