What are you favorite websites to visit for movie reviews?

Tools    

Hi guys, I was wondering which websites you like to visit to read movie reviews before going to the theater? List your top five.

1. www.movieforums.com
2. www.movieforums.com
3. www.movieforums.com
4. www.movieforums.com
5. www.movieforums.com

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Mainly MoFo forums--what's nice is not only seeing the review, but enthusiastic discussion of the movie as well. I did like Roger Ebert for a while, but he's started to grate one me by getting all preachy and abstract in his reviews. 'll check out the user reviews on IMDB from time to time. Also, the Washington Post has very nice short synopses/mini-reviews of recently released DVDs if you want a very quick look at what just came out.

http://www.metacritic.com/film/

Just to quick peek at what the scores are like, but then, I never read anything about a film I"m going to see or haven't seen, only afterwards. I prefer to discover the film.

I like reading reviews after I've been to the film too. There's here of course, goes without saying cos there's such a lot of interesting and varied views here. I'd also read Philip French in The Observer, he's getting on a bit now and can be a little staid where modern action films are concerned but his breadth of knowledge is awesome.

imdb.com
or
filmweb.pl

but mostly the first one.

I never read anything about a film I"m going to see or haven't seen, only afterwards. I prefer to discover the film.
I do the same thing. I usually read the IMDB trivia immediately after I watch the movie (most of the time on my iPhone on the train ride back home). I like clicking around to see what other movies the actors have been in and such.

I'm new to Movie Forums, but the reviews I've read so far are pretty top notch!