Robert Rodriguez's Predators

Tools    

Predators Sneak Peek Online!

20th Century Fox has revealed a sneak peek at Predators that was shown at the South by Southwest Film Festival in Austin, Texas on Friday night. You can watch the video, which features behind-the-scenes footage and clips from the movie, at the newly-launched official website! The site also includes a gallery with a look at the new Predator Hound and says that the trailer will be available on March 18th.

Or you can view the sneak peek below:

Predators was shot on location under Robert Rodriguez's creative auspices at the filmmaker's Austin-based Troublemaker Studios, and is directed by Nimród Antal. The film stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers – mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members – human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.

Opening July 7, the film co-stars Laurence Fishburne, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Danny Trejo, Walton Goggins, Oleg Taktarov, Mahershalalhashbaz Ali and Louiz Ozawa.

Source: ComingSoon.net

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im really looking forward to this cheers Jrs for the pic above

Official Predators Poster

IMPAwards got their hands on the first official poster for Predators which stars Adrien Brody, Laurence Fishburne, Topher Grace and Alice Braga.

We saw some behind the scenes footage a few days ago, which you can watch here, and the first trailer should be released in the near future.
“Predators,” a bold new chapter in the Predator universe, shot under the creative auspices of Robert Rodriguez, stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who to come to realize they’ve been brought together on an alien planet…as prey. With the notable exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers-mercenaries, Yakuza convicts, death squad members – human “predators” that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.
Source: Filmonic

A system of cells interlinked
Looks like fun!

Thanks for the info!

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
I will definitely be seeing this in the theater (not DVD). I've heard good things about this one.

Anarchist within reason
Can't wait too see this movie
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

The Trailer for Predators Has Landed

It was teased in this behind-the-scenes video. Now, here's your first look at the trailer for Predators, 20th Century Fox's return to the franchise (sans Alien) since Danny Glover tussled with the intergalactic hunter in the streets of Los Angeles in Predator 2.

This time, Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Danny Trejo, Walton Goggins and Alice Braga are dropped onto a hostile planet where they are game for the Predator race. Nimrod Antal directs and Robert Rodriguez produces! Before it lands in theaters in front of Repo Men tomorrow, you can check it below:

Source: Shock Till You Drop

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
Good or bad, I will see this movie. Looks like great casting and I have NO second guesses about the director. Sure would be nice to see Kevin Peter Hall's name in there again. RIP Kevin. Thanks for the link, Jrs.

Hoping and praying that this will be one of those Highlander franchises; One was great two sucked, three got it back on track again....

looks good but it took arnie and his gang to just kill one of these now they have Adrien Brody to kill a gang lol

Adrian Brody B movie horror star???? A fall from Oscar grace if ever there was one.

I'll go see it in theatre. Like this franchise. But if these guys are "the world's most dangerous men", then Ah-nuld's commando's must surely have been the galaxy's most dangerous creatures (especially that dude with the minigun xD)

i am gonna go see it asit looks like they have made an effort with this film compiared to the last few films with Aliens and Predators.

but i gotta say when it comes to having military people why not anyone from the British SAS?