I know this... Because of this movie...

Tools    

I know everything gets stiff when you die thanks to Clerks......
Ha ha, fantastic movie.

One of the things I found out...

"How does Brundlefly eat? Well, he found out the hard and painful way that he eats very much the way a fly eats. His teeth are now useless, because although he can chew up solid food, he can't digest them. Solid food hurts. So like a fly, Brundlefly breaks down solids with a corrosive enzyme, playfully called "vomit drop". He regurgitates on his food, it liquifies, and then he sucks it back up. Ready for a demonstration, kids? Here goes..."

...is how a fly eats. I didn't know at the time.

You might need to think about this one...

I've learnt that stomach pain can sometimes be more serious than you think - Alien

Get it?

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I learned that an eclipse can cause strange things to happen. - Maximum Overdrive.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

i wanna play a game......monopoly?!
I learned that the main ingredient in Head and Shoulders is Selenium

-Evolution

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I learned from The French Connection that if you "picked your feet in Poughkeepsie" that you're on Popeye's Poop List, but that if you're a female wearing boots that you will go to the top of his "To-Do List".

I learned that...
- if you have a bad feeling about it, then yeah probably something bad will happen (Star Wars)
- If you get injured and start bleeding through your mouth, you're screwed and will die.

and on a random non movie note. I had an exam about genetic diseases and one of the questions was describing Huntington's Disease and the only reason I remembered what it was was because that's what 13 has on House, and yes I included it in my answer and got extra credit

Did you mention Lupas? From watching House, it appears that Lupas is a disease that falls somewhere between something that 'normal' doctors miss and what House's team cure. I feel very sorry for anyone with Lupas and wonder just who on earth diagnosed them.

BTW, if you're ever playing House bingo, always pick Lupas as one of your words. Especially if it's an episode of one of the earlier seasons.

Did you mention Lupas? From watching House, it appears that Lupas is a disease that falls somewhere between something that 'normal' doctors miss and what House's team cure. I feel very sorry for anyone with Lupas and wonder just who on earth diagnosed them.

BTW, if you're ever playing House bingo, always pick Lupas as one of your words. Especially if it's an episode of one of the earlier seasons.
Not to take this tread on a different tangent, but no it was Huntington's Disease. Its where your brain starts to break down almost and you lose control of almost everything. Its passed down from parent to child and you don't realize you have it till you're an adult. Very interesting and very sad. The character 13 has it.
And yes Lupus is very big on house. I have a shirt that reads "Its not Lupus"

and to get back on topic...

I know...
- That there is never a bad time to break out in song to really show everyone how you are feeling! (any musical)

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
In history class yesterday:

Teacher: Do we know who Rudyard Kipling is?
*silence*
Me: Yes
Teacher: Who is he?
Me: A poet and an author
Teacher: What did he write?
Me: Gunga Din
Teacher: Yes and...
Me: The Jungle Book
Teacher: Excellent
Me: (to my friend) I know that because of a Cary Grant movie

Semper Fooey
I saw this TV movie where the Harry Potter star played Rudyard Kipling's son and went into WWI and got himself killed.

Similar thing happened with me, Our Professor suggested us to read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for a philosophy class, She was discussing euthanasia.

When I revealed that I was aware of it, She assumed I had read the book.
Really silly of her to assume that, considering how popular the movie is.

I just went through the whole thread and can't believe nobody said:

Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. - It's a Wonderful Life

------------

I also know how to hitch-hike without using my thumb. (Unfortunately, my legs just weren't made for it.) - It Happened One Night

CLIMATE CHANGE

Sh*ttier than you think.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i know that if a section of road is out, a vehiicle travelling at least 50 mph will elevate itself enuff to jump the difference.

I learned this from Speed

My daughter learned that you can drive to Alaska from watching The Simpsons movie. She likes to bring that up every once in a while, it makes her laugh.

You want to post like me?
I saw this TV movie where the Harry Potter star played Rudyard Kipling's son and went into WWI and got himself killed.
And what did you learn?