The First Annual TCS Daily Video Contest

Tools    

Hi guys,

In addition to my day job and running a number of sites, I'm also (as of last year) the Managing Editor of TCS Daily, a longtime social, political, and economic commentary site. And since we have a number of filmmakers here, I thought it'd be appropriate to let you know about the First Annual TCS Daily Video Contest.

The idea is simple: we're looking for videos about "The Kudlow Creed." The Kudlow Creed is the axiom coined by CNBC's Larry Kudlow that "free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity."
  • Third prize is $500
  • Second prize is $1,000
  • And first prize is $2,500!
Finalists will be selected based on an even mix of the substance and creativity with which The Kudlow Creed is illustrated.

All you need to enter is a YouTube account. See the contest site for rules, regulations, and details. Deadline is October 15th.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I almost moved this thread because the title threw me off and got me thinking it was a spammer.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Awesome the prize money is well sweet

Deadline's been extended to June 30th as we start to get the word out more. Great opportunity, guys, and as n3wt points out, the prize money's quite good.

You ready? You look ready.
The idea is simple: we're looking for videos about "The Kudlow Creed." The Kudlow Creed is the axiom coined by CNBC's Larry Kudlow that "free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity."
Damn, that's a tough one.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

HI Friends,
Great Contest....
I like it so much....
Thanks!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I was interested until I read that you had to be living in the United States.

Suspect's Reviews

Cool

Just a quick update; we're extending the deadline once more, to October 15th, 2009. We're spreading the word on various video contest sites, but decent entries still stand a very good chance of winning one of the prizes, given the nature of the task.