Happy Birthday, Used Future!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
No way in hell did you pick the wrong Argento.

Happy Birthday anyway - one question, were you old enough to fight for the South?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Happy Birthday UF!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

&feature=PlayList&p=D5AFB14C46D4A63A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=33

Dug up this rare YouTube gem for you UF. Hope you liked it? Check out the dude on the left. Kinda funny, kinda creepy.

Happy Birthday, Used Future.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Thanks everyone, I've had a nice day with family eating some of my favourite lamb biriyani in Rusholme. Also ordered some new dvds...

Happy Birthday buddy. Those look like pretty cool flicks.

Those look like pretty cool flicks.
Yeah I'm hoping so, Run Man Run is Sergio Solima's semi sequel to The Big Gundown (a classic Spaghetti western that badly needs an English language dvd release). I saw a heavily cut version (I don't think a complete print exists) of Django Kill...If You Live Shoot on TV years ago and remember it being really really weird, but in a good way. The other two are supposed to be classic Poliziotteschi (Italo-Crime flicks) another genre I want to take a look at. The Trinity films are just awesome and a must have

Registered Creature
Happy birthday!

Hope you had a great day UF!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)