What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Darkness, Darkness ~ Robert Plant

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
New Slang - The Shins

Bad Days - The Flaming Lips

Asleep - The Smiths

&feature=related

They Reminisce Over You - Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth

Suspect's Reviews

"Magic Show" by Electric Owls. Only live versions on YouTube, but you can hear a pretty high-quality version on their MySpace page. It's mostly one guy who used to be with The Comas (GREAT band, by the way), but is off doing more solo-y stuff. I say solo-y because apparently he apparently recruited all sorts of random musicians (some right off the streets of Asheville) for this latest EP.

Still waiting on the full album. Hopefully within a couple of months.

Anyway, can't recommend his stuff enough. The EP is awfully promising and The Comas put out two unbelievable albums (Conductor and Spells) before sorta-kinda-maybe dispersing for the moment.

Here's one of their more popular songs from Conductor:

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

MoFoin it! I like that lol
I usually like listening 2 sum Good charlotte,Linkin park annnnn trapt those are good 1z