Do Jim Henson films Creep you out?

Tools    

Anyone besides me get creeped out by Jim Henson Productions? I remember as a kid being enfatuated with Fraggle Rock, and the move Dark Crystal. For some reason, I was drawn to them, even though they frightened me in a creepy way. Just recently reviewed The Blue Elephant and Tortoise vs Hare and still see some elements in his films that are a bit creepy despite the often G-ratings.

They do a little.I have a fear of dolls and puppets so that might be the real reason it creeps me out.

A system of cells interlinked
Nope.

Nope.... can't say that I ever have been .... well maybe of Cookie Monster... but only because I didn't want him to steal my chocolate chip cookies....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

No. And I'm not going to go and read your blog reviews either.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
well maybe of Cookie Monster... but only because I didn't want him to steal my chocolate chip cookies....
Didn't he become a vegetarian (instead of a cookietarian) in order to get kids to make healthy eating choices and not get fat? If so, he can have my plate of veggies.

By in large, no, but I must say I have always found The Dark Crystal to be totally repellent. And I once knew a girl who looked just like a Gelfling...not a good look.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It's a bit creepy that kids are being shown that.

But anyway, i have always found Dark Crystal to be a bit freaky.

A system of cells interlinked
HA HA, shrinky dink!

Poor dude.

I watched Labyrinth recently, actually. Some parts are still fun. Some parts...are not...

Nah I think his films are fine. Who cares about David Bowe's crotch. Dark Crystal is strange but its an amazing film just because its all muppets on the screen.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Freakin LOVE Henson productions!!
grew up on sesame street and watched the muppet show in my early teens, and still enjoy watchin labyrinth and dark crystal to this day. Actually rented dark crystal two weeks ago from the library. And let's not forget that the sci-fi tv series Farscape (friggin cool!) was a henson production.