What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Writing this post whilst intermittently gazing up at the lovely Anne Parillaud on my 'La Femme Nikita' poster.

Deciding if i should go to sleep or eat more Chow Mein....................yummy

Deciding if i should go to sleep or eat more Chow Mein....................yummy
always go with the chow mein!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Waiting for my nan to bring her car round so my wife son and me can go out and enjoy the sunshine which is quite rare in Wales lol. Were going to get a nice picnic and chill all day.

Welcome to the human race...
Being bored - my night sucks for reasons I don't feel like explaining.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just hoovered out the Tattymobile in preparation for her State Funeral tomorrow. Dunno quite why I do that - it's not as if it'll get me any more money for it (salesmen aren't gonna say "Hey, there's less grit in the footwells today, I'll give you an extra 500!". The line has been drawn at actually washing the thing, though.

Apart from 2p in the ashtray, I didn't even find any money.

I'll be quite sorry to see her go - in the last three years she's gone from a mere mode of transport to being a red mode of transport. Oh Yeah!

Farewell my lovely. *sniff*

Wishing Tatty wasn't so sad about giving up the Tattymobile... but, at the same time, wondering why he felt the need to give her up... just curious... 'cause I tend to run a vehicle in the ground before I change...

Right now I'm eating an apple and trying to decide on a movie to watch... although I'm not sure I can sit through one today... not sure what's up with me but I am so bored... which probably is not a good sign...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Right now eating potato soup and surfing.

My last car was hard to let go too (chevy camero convert.), but the one before that was such a relief (Econoline Van) to pitch I wanted to throw a party. The drive shaft actually fell out of it on me once. Out of sitght out of mind Tat's.

When I am bored and do not feel like going out or cannot got out I usually choose either a comedic sitcom or a depressing movie. I figure hopefully I will laugh at the comedy or cry abut the movie. Every one needs either a good laugh or a good cry now and then. I am still looking for a great depressing comedy to watch.

Wishing Tatty wasn't so sad about giving up the Tattymobile... but, at the same time, wondering why he felt the need to give her up... just curious... 'cause I tend to run a vehicle in the ground before I change...
I should do the same. The previous motor (a little Ford) cost me less than my TV and I'd still have it now if I hadn't decided to contract hire. A flat monthly fee and it's insured and serviced/repaired included in the price - all I pay for on top is fuel.

The catch is that the cars are on a 3 year lease so I've no option but to swap it every 36 months. If I was paying HP for it there's no way I'd be letting it go so soon - 20,000 miles on the clock and service intervals of every 2 years. I could have had the same again but fancied a change.

It's an excellent deal (under £200 a month, all-in) but I doubt if I'm doing the mileage to justify it after the next one - I might just end up buying a little shed and driving it into the dust again, once it starts costing money scrap it and start checking the local paper.

Because I was used for so long to driving company Land Rovers and Jeeps the pre-Tattymobile £325 car was a bit of a come down and probably the reason I'm motoring this way. Just need to keep convincing myself that I do not need a penis extension!

Changing a car? Somebody call Freud!

Oh yeah, I drove past the local Ford garage earlier and spotted the new Tattymobile sitting out front, plated up and waiting for me. I gave a little sigh...

7th - My cousin used to run a Camero convertible which he imported to Ireland from The States. They're an impressive looking vehicle but American cars just aren't suited to our twisty little roads, like a 14 year old in Nursery School.

7th - My cousin used to run a Camero convertible which he imported to Ireland from The States. They're an impressive looking vehicle but American cars just aren't suited to our twisty little roads, like a 14 year old in Nursery School.

Well I did drive a Humvee (the real U.S. Military kind ) On the twisty roads of Germany..no fun..at all... I will not even mention the 2 1/2 ton I had to try and get through this archway in Bad Kissingen.

I checked into leasing here once and from what I remember, the amount wouldn't have been too much different than paying a regular note every month and I'd still have to pay the insurance in a lump sum... and I put way too many miles on a vehicle... my jeep is pushing 200,000... again...

7thson, I'd love to have a Humvee... they're ubber cool...

An ex-colleague of mine owned a Hummer (the 'little' newer one) and it looked absolutely ludicrous parked outside his house. He rectified this by buying a friggin' Monster Truck!

I pity the guy's wife.

Caity - Leasing has certain ... erm ... tax deductible advantages (here anyway).

Woke up this morning with my eyes stuck together and assorted sinus blockages - East Tyrone must have a high pollen count today. I'm not built for anything approaching warm weather.

Or cold weather.

EDIT - The new Tattymobile!

It has half a tank of fuel, so that's me gone for the rest of the day.

'Ocean Blue' actually. I think it's my cheapie camera giving it a purple-ish tint.

After 90-odd miles it drives as well as any Focus (ie, more like a sports car than a small family hatch) but I'm missing the oomph that the Citroen had. The trip computer is averaging 5mpg more though, so I'll pretend to be a tree-hugger.

Welcome to the human race...
I am currently pushing myself too far. I have to be up at 8 o'clock tomorrow in order to do an 11½-hour shift at work. It's currently 1 o'clock in the morning. I'm going to have a fun day...

More automotive nonsense, I'm afraid. I've just done a deal on a new motor for my mum- a new Mini Cooper which is gonna cost her less than an averagely spec'd 3 door hatch. Woof!

I like the colour of the new Tatty mobile.